10. Hopes and forwards

"Tae, why don't you introduce me to your friends? Of course I already knew who they were, but I might not have the chance to meet them all in person."

"Oh, I see..."

Taehyung smiled awkwardly at Wooshik who immediately asked him as soon as the filming was over. In fact, Taehyung only found out upon arriving at the filming location that the model with whom he would be taking a photo shoot was Wooshik, and his overly friendly attitude made him a little uncomfortable. Taehyung still remembered Jungkook disapproving of Wooshik.

"Tae, is it over now? Are you free then?"

"Jin-hyung~"

Taehyung was very happy to hear Jin's sudden voice as if he had found a shield.

"Is it finally over? Wow, it was longer than I expectation. Hmm... It's a bit of an odd time. It's late for lunch and a little early for dinner..."

"Who cares~ I found a good place! Let's go there! It will take at least 40 to 50 minutes to get there. Well, wouldn't it be around dinner time by the time we get there?"

"Okay, let's go! Oh, what about the car? Do we have a car? Should we ask the staff?"

Taehyung was surprised to see his friends acting so naturally. As Sejin had informed him in advance, cameras were placed on all of them from the time they arrived at Gimpo Airport. The film crew was filming their every move during their flight and even at this very moment. And yet, how can they be so natural? This was incomprehensible to Taehyung, who was accustomed to cutting himself off from everyone as soon as filming was over.

"Taetae, you'll get used to it soon. It's common for our company to produce our own content. Most of the artists in our company have already had experience creating similar content several times. We did the same."

"Oh~"

While listening to Jimin's explanation, Taehyung smiled awkwardly at the camera that was pointed only at him from the airport.

"Hello, you're Park Jimin, right? Tae's best friend!"

Taehyung looked surprised as Wooshik suddenly came between them. Jimin looked at Wooshik with eyes full of curiosity. Even though the show they filmed had not yet aired, not only he but they all already knew that Wooshik had transferred the plane ticket to Taehyung four years ago.

"You know right~! By the way, nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin. It's been 4 years, but I really wanted to thank you for your consideration back then."

Jimin extended his hand to Wooshik and expressed his sincerity. Wooshik, who had asked Taehyung to introduce him to his friends, looked embarrassed when Jimin actually treated him with friendliness. Jimin somehow felt favorably towards Wooshik like that. He liked that Taehyung seemed quite comfortable while filming with him. Jimin, who sometimes missed his best friend's bubbly personality, hoped that Taehyung would be able to live comfortably with other people as well as with them.

"Oh, would you like to come with us? We're going to dinner now~"

Jimin put his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and asked Wooshik in a friendly tone.

"Ah, but do you mind? We film our own content, so if you're with us, you might be filmed too."

As Namjoon reminded them, Jimin and Taehyung looked at Wooshik as if they were curious about his reaction. Woosik seemed to think about it for a moment, then asked for their understanding as he stepped aside slightly, he made a phone call someone.

"How is it working with him? Does he make you uncomfortable?"

Jin quietly approached Taehyung and asked. He knew Jungkook well. He frowned slightly as he watched Taehyung shrug his shoulders and remain silent.