2. Old Friend

"Jimin, Are you free today?"

Taehyung unknowingly nibbling his lower lip. He had been suffering from a headache all morning because of the thoughts that had been running through his mind all night. He didn't want to be home alone anymore. When the mind is complicated, it is best to make the body move busily. And thankfully, Jimin readily accepted his offer.

It was already past lunchtime, but Taehyung was already heading towards the dressing room to go out to meet Jimin.

"Are you serious? Are you really leaving now?"

"Uhhh~ I have to~"

Jimin smiled as he randomly put his belongings into the bag. Sungwoon frowned at Jimin, who seemed to be in a hurry at a glance, and let out a small sigh.

"Well... even if  I'm not here, you'll take care of everything, right? I'll just skip today~"

"What would you do if the captain knew about this?!"

Sungwoon protested, blocking Jimin's way. But Jimin just pushed him on the shoulder and smiled cutely as he passed him. Sungwoon gasped as he watched Jimin turn around while waving his hand in the air and run away. It wasn't the first time he'd seen Jimin act like that. And whenever that happened, Sungwoon honestly couldn't understand Jimin.

"Ugh, you idiot. That's why she left you..."

Sungwoon shook his head and muttered pathetically.

🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙 ☙☙☙☙☙

"I was going to call you when I get here, but why are you waiting outside? Aren't you tired?"

Arriving in front of Taehyung's house, Jimin instantly scolded Taehyung when he saw Taehyung already outside waiting for him.

"Huh~ Stop it! What do you think of me? Are you still trying to treat me like babysitting?"

Taehyung huffed at the sight of Jimin getting out of the car in a hurry as if he were about to open the car door for him. Taehyung gestured to Jimin to go back to the driver's seat. While opened the car door himself, he got into the passenger seat. Fastening his seat belt and leaning deeply against the backrest, Taehyung smiled and watched Jimin hurriedly into the driver's seat.

Jimin has been like that since they were little. He always seemed to think that he was the older brother and that he should take care of Taehyung. Looking back... It was clear that Jimin's behavior would have been seen as reasonable in anyone's eyes. It certainly did in the past. But now Taehyung thought it was funny. Maybe a little embarrassed? He thought it was not behavior befitting a grown man. Now Taehyung thought he was a pretty strong and mature man, and he wanted everyone to see him that way.

"Don't even dream about it! Even if you're taller than me, you're still a very demanding baby to me."

"Hhh~ Don't be so mean to me~"

Taehyung's face quickly turned sullen at Jimin's teasing words that he knew everything about his mind. After making sure that Taehyung's seat belt was fastened properly, Jimin put on his seat belt and started the car. And Jimin behavior made Taehyung's lips pout even more.

"Jimin, you were only born two months before me! Don't be like hyung to me!"

"Exactly, it's 2 months and 17 days. So when you were just born, I was already preparing for my 100 Days photographing."

"Hmph! You must be very bad at counting or you don't know the meaning of 100 days!"

Taehyung glanced at Jimin who was skillfully driving the car and scolded him, but he unknowingly kept a smile on his face. Is it the comfort that can only be felt from an old friend? Taehyung could clearly feel that just joking around with Jimin made him feel better.