13. fine crack

"Kookie, I'm shooting a poster... It was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, but it suddenly changed."

Taehyung unconsciously bit his thumbnail in nervousness. 

Taehyung was about to back home after finishing the hanbok fitting, but Sejin suddenly informed that his schedule had changed. To be exact, the poster shooting schedule was inevitably adjusted because Seojoon had to go abroad tomorrow to shoot for a magazine. 

Fortunately, all the staff and actors of 'Hwarang' had very good teamwork and did not spare any consideration and support for each other. Seojoon felt sorry that everyone had to change their schedules because of him, so he provided a food truck and a coffee truck to the filming set. And, later in the evening, when he was lining up at the food truck like everyone else to eat dinner, Taehyung was surprised to see that Jungkook had called him several times. 

And, Taehyung urgently called Jungkook and was at a loss when he heard that Jungkook was waiting for him to come home at his house.

"Seojoon Hyung's flight is tomorrow afternoon, so we need finish filming until tomorrow morning. We may have to film all night long..."

'...We?'

"Huh?"

'.........'

"Jungkook, I'm-"

'I'll just wait until you're back.'

"But-"

It was clear that filming would take place overnight and it bothered Taehyung that Jungkook would wait for him in an empty house without him. Taehyung was upset that Jungkook finished work early but he couldn't spend time with him. It was an unavoidable situation, and Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be able to rest comfortably. But as he was about to say something again, someone called him from far away.

"Taehyung~ah~ Why are you still there? I already brought your food, so come here. Hurry up~!"

"Ah, Minho hyung~"

Taehyung giggled in response to Minho, who was waving at him from the table where everyone was gathered. Minho was an idol singer-turned-actor and had a very lively personality. He was very fond of Taehyung, the youngest among them, and always looked after him as if he were his youngest brother. And while preparing for the drama together, Minho became close to Taehyung just like Seojoon and Hyungsik.

"Just a minute, I'll be there soon."

'Minho hyung? ...you mean SHINee's Choi Minho?'  

Taehyung flinched a little at Jungkook's quiet voice. He somehow felt like Jungkook was upset and it momentarily makes him panic.

"Jungkook...?"

'I'll wait, until you're back.'

"...Kookie..."

'I'll wait...'

".............."

ttu-ttu-ttu-ttu-ttu-ttu-ttu-ttu-

".............."

Jungkook looked blankly at the cell phone in his hand. He couldn't believe what he had just done. They have understood and supported each other's work better than anyone else so far. And yet, just moments ago, he threw a tantrum at Taehyung like a kid.