Someone You Loved | taken

taken by babixdoll

𝐓𝚰𝐓𝐋𝐄: Someone You Loved
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Brie Larson and Chris Evans

TVD: season 1-6

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁

"You hurt my family and I will make sure you don't get to live another second

"You hurt my family and I will make sure you don't get to live another second."

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖝/𝖈𝖑𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖔𝖓
(ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻

 𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖔𝖓(ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻

"I am always here if you need someone."

Grief is difficult. Loosing someone that you thought would be with you for the rest of your life is difficult. You have to realise that you will not see them again. The only time you are able to see the person you lost is in your dreams or after you died.

However, grief is different for everyone. Others stay and fight with their loss and others drown in their sorrow, getting drunk and others leave in order to forget the memories of them.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 lost both her parents when she was 18. She wished that the last time she saw them she told them how much she loved them and how grateful she was to call them parents. She never thought that the last time she would see them was when they were arguing.

She never thought that she wouldn't get to see them again. To talk to them about her problems.

Valentina hated herself for what she did. She wished she could go back to time to tell them for a last time that she loved them. But it was now late. Time doesn't come back. She wished she realised that sooner.

The once smiling and caring young adult was now someone that never smiled. That never laughed. Her happiness died the minute she learned about their death. So she left.

She left Mystic Falls when she graduated high school and she never looked back. But she knew. She knew that the moment when she would have to face her fears and go back to her hometown would come. She knew that she had to go back and see the disappointment in her family's faces.

However, she never realised that she would go back because of her sister's death. The minute she stepped into Mystic Falls again she was surrounded by memories. Memories of her life before her parents' death. Memories of her childhood. A time when she was happy, truly happy.

Valentina was once again surrounded by her demons. Every time she closed her eyes she went back to that fight. That fight that was the last time she ever saw her parents.

She was reminded by her first ever boyfriend and father of her child. She could still remember the way he treated her for 3 whole years. She still remembered his face when he was arrested for abusing the mother of his child. Valentina never wanted to go back but life isn't always as we wanted it to be.

All these years she didn't have to be afraid of her secrets, of her demons but she knows that the moment she goes back her nightmares will be set to the world.

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 would do everything for love. Even though women would fall in love with him with just a glimpse, James wanted to experience how it was to be truly loved by someone. To sleep and wake up next to the person he was in love with. To see their face every time he slept and woke up with his lover in his arms.

He wanted to marry someone, have family and kids. However, the minute his father shot his sons James knew that he would never be able to do that. James never wanted to become a vampire. H wanted to live a life as a human, find love and then die while his children had their own family.

He wanted to be loved by someone and love them. Going back to Mystic Falls with his youngest brother was a mistake and he knew it but it was one of the most beautiful mistakes of his life and all because of her.

• She was born on the 5th of July in 1984.
• Her favourite colour is grey and she loves playing the quitar. She is a police officer.
• She suffers from insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks and fear of abandonment. She is an alcoholic. She had twins when she was 15 years old. The face claim for the kids are Noah Jupe and Millie Bobby Brown.
• James is six years older than Damon. He is 30 years old in human years.
• The trope is friends to lovers but it is a slow burn. They both are in love with each other but they are afraid to tell the other the truth. There is a lot of tension between them.