Carpe Noctem | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Carpe Noctem
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Brie Larson

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍
(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀

 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀

“You know even if you want to deny it deep down we are all human. It isn't bad acting like one sometimes.”

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑 was the stars. She was the light that showed humans their path.

She was the star that shines the brightest in a dark place. She was human before she was strong and she didn't regret showing it. She had feelings and she never backed down from showing her true emotions.

They say that was her weakness. Being emotional. But for her having emotions was what made her strong. She was the strongest of them both of her brothers knew. They knew her strength and they never judged her for that.

She held both the light and the darkness on her hands but she never let darkness control her. She took control of it and she never wanted to consume people like it consumed others daily. She was the light fighting against the darkness and Frida always loved a good fight. After all, she was a fighter, everyone would give her that.

She saw what was happening in Earth. She saw and she went there to help too afraid that the world would be consumed by darkness. The one thing she fought since she was born.

She was light, she was the star that shines on the darkest nights but she was also a storm. And the one thing people would come to know was that they should never silence her storm.

• Frida is Carol's doppelganger. They have the same powers.
• Frida knew that she had a doppelganger in another planet and she even helped Carol sometimes.
• Carol and Frida will also team up during the battle in Avengers Endgame and they will fight alongside against Thanos when Carol destroys Thanos' ship and takes the Infinity Gauntlet.
• Frida also has a past with Valkyrie. (We still haven't gotten Valkyrie and Carol as a couple which I would love to see so in this Frida was with Valkyrie in the past.)