Him and I | available

𝐓𝚰𝐓𝐋𝐄: Him and I
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Brie Larson and Ilhan Sen

The Vampire Diaries: season 2-4
The Originals: season 1-5

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 - 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐
(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

"No matter what you can always come to me if you want help."

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐊 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖘
(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖘(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

"Touch her again and I'll kill you."

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 was unstoppable. She was never a quitter and she would mever be one, for she never gave up from a fight. She never stopped until she won and when she didn't she came back even stronger, for her heart was made of stone and her nails were claws. No matter what people believed about her Florence was a force to be reckoned with. She never stepped down from a fight, everytime someone said to her be a lamp she showed them her fangs and became a wolf.

But it comes a time when even the strongest people can become weak. When the wolf becomes the lamp and its voice cannot be heard all because another wolf thinks that it is more powerful. Jake Barlowe thought that he could make everyone do what he wanted with just a snap of his fingers. He thought that he was the Alpha and he could do everything he wanted.

Jake was the person that took Florence's fire. He took everything from her, he broke her heart just because he didn't know how to love. He thought that what he did was love but his actions were far from what someone deems as love, for he was never in love with Florence. He was someone who only wanted to destroy people. He made her seem like she was the villain of the story and he the victim.

He forced Florence do things that she never wanted. He took everything from her. Her strength, her will, everything. The one thing that Florence wanted was to graduate and go to college but even that was a dream far away from her reach. She was stuck in psychiatric hospitals for months. Everyone was made into believing that the girl was crazy and nobody did anything to help her.

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐊 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 was a powerful man. Everybody who knew him would agree. He was a force of nature, too hard to kill and too strong to be hurt. But deep down even the most powerful and strongest person hides demons.

His whole life his father took his rage on him, he never knew why but he would come to the realisation soon enough. However, Erik had a life before his parents decided to turn their children into vampires because they were just too egoistic but Erik realised that he wasn't who he thought. He wasn't his father's son, he wasn't Elijah's twin, he was someone else and he had to find who, for he had abilities similar to his mother. Erik lost everything he had before and he changed into someone that when is in danger can be very cruel.

He left his siblings behind, for he knew if he made a mistake he would end up like them. So like he did for a couple of years he run like hell but this time alone. He run and he never looked behind He built a name for himself more known than Klaus. He became a person that many people feared.

He knew that by going to Mystic Falls the minute he was informed Elijah was there would get him in trouble but he didn't care. For once again in his life he chose not to be afraid but your demons can follow you every where. No matter the distance or the time they follow you and they can make you change and that's what happened.

• Florence was born on the 11th of September in 1989.
• She was sent to Mystic Falls after the werewolves were hunted in New Orleans because Marcel didn't want her to die.
•She likes painting, playing the guitar, cooking.
•Her favourite colour is light green.
•She loves leather jackets and motorcycles.
• Florence is very protective of her family and she gets very angry when she learns that Jeremy, Elena or Bonnie (she sees Bonnie as her little sister) were hurt. She also is short-tempered so let's say that Damon or the Mystic Falls gang and Klaus get threatened by her a lot.
• She also swears a lot so when she gets angry she swears more.
• People call her "Flore", "Flo" or "Lorie".

•Erik loves cars and rock music.
•His favourite colour is black.
•He likes playing the piano.
• He didn't become a vampire because he couldn't drink the glass of wine mixed with blood because his system couldn't digest it.

• The trope is enemies to lovers but there is a lot of tension between them.
• Florence becomes close to Elijah after a while and then Erik starts to get a little jealous of his brother and that's when they start to realise slowly that they have feelings for each other. They basically become closer after they make a deal together.
• Both Florence and Erik are protective of Bonnie. Florence sees her as her little sister and Erik wants to protect her because many of her ancestors helped him. Bonnie is like their child. They get very angry when her life gets in danger.

• The story could also take place during Legacies but a little AU or it could be the same as the show. Since Erik is a warlock he can procreate so if Florence becomes a vampire later on the story they could have a child or children before that.