Because I Liked A Boy | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Because I Liked A Boy
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Tom Holland
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Cemre Baysel

𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝. 𝖆𝖗𝖙
(ᴄᴇᴍʀᴇ ʙᴀʏꜱᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

 𝖆𝖗𝖙(ᴄᴇᴍʀᴇ ʙᴀʏꜱᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

"If you are going to wake me up at 4 in the morning you can at least have a whole bottle of coffee with you

"If you are going to wake me up at 4 in the morning you can at least have a whole bottle of coffee with you. Even a bottle of vodka works too."

They were pollar opposites. He was the sun and she was the moon. He was water and she was fire. He was the sea and she was drowning. They were so different but they made the perfect match. Together they were like two lions and they say that the king always needs his queen because without the queen there is no king.

𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐑 was a lioness. Her whole life felt like she was performing in a circus like a lion. Everyone watched her and she had to do exactly as they said, for she knew they would be consequences. She had learnt that there is always a consequence to one's actions. There is always a price to pay in this life, whether we like it or not. It doesn't matter. Eva just stood back while being told what she had to do and she obeyed every single time. She had no other choice than to obey. She always felt that the life she was living was never her own. It always felt like she was just living in someone else's body, not knowing what to do and just observing.

Her whole childhood she did what her parents forced her to. She followed every rule they told her to but it seemed that it would never be good enough, no matter what she did Eva was never good enough for her family. They might have never told her but she always knew deep down that they didn't want her. They never told her but she could see it from their actions and sometimes actions can hurt more than words.

Her parents clawed at her porcelain skin and they left her to bleed out dry. They left a broken person behind and they never looked behind, they just left. Without a hug, without a goodbye, without anything. But Eva knew. She always knew that they would leave. She could feel it since she was able to talk. But Eva never shed a tear instead she continued to smile and be the kind person she was always.

Her parents always saw her kindness as weakness. Every single person who knew Eva saw her kindness as a sign of weakness. But Eva knew that she wasn't weak no matter what everyone told her, for she knew that it takes a brave soul to be kind in such a cruel world.

It took many years for Eva to find a person that cared for her but once she did she decided that she would do everything in ner power to keep him. Tom Hiddleston took Eva under his wing and he became her rock. When everyone saw her as weak he was the only one that could see the strength in her eyes. That's when Eva became 𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, a famous camerawoman and damn good at that.

But no matter what Eva still gave her heart to the wrong people. She always did that, even if she knew the outcome. For her it didn't matter everyone deserved a chance at love.

But Eva was a lioness. She was one since the day she was born and she would die as one. Many people tried to control her but he was the only other person that seemed to love the lioness inside of her. But love is hard especially if luck isn't on your side.

• She was born on the 5th of September in 1997.
• Her favourite colour is yellow and she loves coffee and art.
• Eva has Turkish origin but her whole life she lived in London.
• She studied to become a director and a screenwriter but she starts as a camerawoman.

• The trope is enemies to lovers and obviously the story is inspired by the song "Because I Liked A Boy" by Sabrina Carpenter.
• Eva and Tom Holland meet in the Spiderman Homecoming set.