Bird Set Free | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Bird Set Free
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers 
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Melisa Asli Pamuk and Sadie Sink

"in which the girl with a secret falls for the captain during missions and training sessions"

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘
(ᴍᴇʟɪꜱᴀ ᴀꜱʟɪ ᴘᴀᴍᴜᴋ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰

 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘(ᴍᴇʟɪꜱᴀ ᴀꜱʟɪ ᴘᴀᴍᴜᴋ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰

“As long as you are safe and happy I am good.”

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖘
(ꜱᴀᴅɪᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿

 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖘(ꜱᴀᴅɪᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿

“So you two are now Avengers, huh?”

Nightmares are one of the most difficult things for a human to experience. She wished she realised it sooner.

Nightmares can bring back the things that you are most afraid of and that's what they did. Every time she fell asleep, every time she closed her eyes 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 could feel everything from that night. From their breath in her neck to their touch and how the moon shone above her. She could feel the way her body hurt. The bruises that they left behind. She still remembered the cold air and how it made her froze. The way her legs wanted to give up with every step she took.

The mind can sometimes be someone's worst enemy. Never letting them heal, always bringing back horrible moments. But no matter what nobody believed her everyone just simply thinking that the girl was crazy.

She wanted to make them pay for the way they made her feel and he seemed to be the only other person that believed her.

• She was born on the 11th of February in 1990.
• Her favourite colour is dark red and she loves coffee.
• Her favourite type of music is rock.
• She adopted Luna when she was 19 years old after she found her in the middle of the road when she left her home.
• Luna was born on the 2nd of October in 2000.