Stuck | taken

taken by mjsriot

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Stuck
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓(s): Klaus Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Zendaya

TVD: season 1-6
The Originals: season 2-3

"Just so you know I know how to use a gun and I am not afraid to use one

"Just so you know I know how to use a gun and I am not afraid to use one. So be careful with how you talk to Bonnie. "

Growing up without being loved and cared by the people that she thought was her parents made her turn into someone that the only thing that she had in mind was darkness. That was what 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 always thought of. Darkness. Her mind, her soul was filled with darkness. Nothing else.

For 18 years Rue's life was filled with darkness, anger and pain. It first started with her mother. Instead of being there for her and protect her like she was supposed to, Rue's mother would spend most of her days in a bar. But her real pain came from her father. The person that humiliated her and hurt her in ways that someone shouldn't endure by someone else. Let alone their own father.

That was until Rue became 18 and learned the truth about her real parents. She travelled the world until she found them 2 years later, in Mystic Falls. But she should have known better. She should have known that setting foot in that town would only give her hear break. However, it would also enable her to get a chance to feel what family and love really mean.

•She was born on the 20th of December in 1988.
•She loves rock n' roll and motorcycles.
•She works at Mystic Grill as a waitress.
•Her favourite colour is grey.
•She loves reading, listening to music, painting and drinking bourbon.
•She was adopted because her parents were young when she was born and they didn't know how to raise her.