Knives | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Knives
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Hande Erçel

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘
(ʜᴀɴᴅᴇ ᴇʀᴄᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴

 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘(ʜᴀɴᴅᴇ ᴇʀᴄᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Hey, don't yell at me. You were the one knocking on my door at 3 am."

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 was cursed to live a life that wasn't her own. She was cursed to be born again just because they didn't have enough time.

She had memories of another person, another life. She closed her eyes and she saw everything of that time. To the yells, to the beatings to his love. Everything. She could feel everything from it.

He woke to a life that wasn't his own. He woke to a time when he saw a familiar face but they were like strangers. He thought it was a miracle to see her again but he hadn't thought that even a miracle can be a knife and she was one.

She was treated like she was a glass vulnerable but powerful and like the glass she cut too. She was a knife and she cut like hell.

• She was born on the 23rd of January in 1999.
• Her favourite music is rock and metal. She suffers from insomnia.

• Florence Parker was once Howard Stark's younger sister. Florence Stark did not like Peggy Carter and Florence Parker will not like Wanda Maximoff because she manipulated their minds.

• The title is inspired by "Knives" by Neoni.
• The story includes topics such as talks about mental health, depression, paranoia, insomnia, alcohol issues, child rape and abuse.
• At first Steve doesn't like Florence a lot. He thinks that she is nothing like Florence Stark. Florence will not like him either in the beginning. The trope is enemies to lovers with A LOT of tension between them. They are also oblivious to each other's feelings.