Dollhouse | available

𝐓𝚰𝐓𝐋𝐄: Dollhouse
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓(s): Rue Hargrove and Jeremy Wheeler
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Danielle Rose Russell and Tom Holland

Stranger Things: season 2-4 and flashbacks

"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧"

𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖉
(ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇʟʟ) — the disappointment

"If I had a penny for every time Billy lost his temper or did something stupid I would be a millionaire

"If I had a penny for every time Billy lost his temper or did something stupid I would be a millionaire.”

𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
(ᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴏʟʟᴀɴᴅ)  — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝘆

 𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊(ᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴏʟʟᴀɴᴅ)  — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝘆

“So, you know?”

𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 was what her name made her out to be. A disappointment. At least that was what her parents called her. She was painted as the bad child, the unwanted.

Her mother showed her that. She showed her that she never wanted children by leaving her own kids. She took the role of the mother for Billy, even if she was only a year older than him. She took care of him when his father “tried to teach him a lesson”. She wanted to make her father pay for what he did to them. The way he treated, the things he said to them, the things he did. He shouldn't be called a human, for a human being would never do something like that, especially to his own children.

𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 was the definition of the oldest child. He tried to do everything in his powers to protect his younger siblings.

But a night was all it took for his life to change. He never thought that a simple night would change his life so much. He only had to go take his brother from his friend's house but instead he became an inhuman gaining powers that of a spider's. But lucky for him his family never found out what he became. He could hide his identity so well until she came and all he knew changed.

• Rue was born on the 9th of August in 1966.
• Her favourite colour is red.
• She suffers from depression.
• She likes leather jackets and playing the guitar.

• Jeremy was born on the 15th of March in 1966.
• His favourite colour is grey.
• He is the oldest Wheeler child.
• He gained his powers like Peter Parker does in Marvel.