4

"Or maybe just happy, just happy"

" CMON LUNA , everyone's downstairs let's go!" Leia woke me up once again.

"Fine. Lemme get ready." I mumbled and got out of bed.

I grabbed a pair of blue jeans that hung from my waist and paired it with a white tank top and flannel.

I put on my green doc martins and walked downstairs.

"Morning grandma, morning grandpa." I smiled.

"Morning dear."

"Morning."

My grandparents replied.

"Leia is downstairs. Now go on have fun with your friends." My grandma smiled.

I nodded and walked downstairs. I knew I had to but I really didn't want to explain myself to Jay. He had so much experience and I haven't even been kissed. It was embarrassing.

"Do they know that you guys are here?" I spoke.

Nikki and Nate were making out and everyone else seemed to just be in the room.

"Oh they don't care, they're in the zone. Nothing breaks it." Jay said.

He then proceeded to play catch with Nate while he was still kissing Nikki.

"We've all been there." Jay continued, "when you're in the middle of a makeout session and you're in the moment."

I felt my stomach turn.

"And your lips just melt together." Gwen added.

"And his tongue hits the hangy thingy in the back of your throat and it feels so good." Leia spoke.

I let out a snort and she glared.

Gwen turned to her, "what?"

"The uvula? The u-spot?" She continued.

I know I never kissed anyone but I wasn't stupid.

"Leia have you ever kissed anyone?" Gwen asked.

"Never not one." She sighed.

"It's just Never happened okay. In sixth grade I was a foot taller than all the boys and when they finally got to mouth level I did two years of advanced braces." Leia rambled.

"I want to kiss someone, I wonder what it's like." She continued.

"Ok this is an emergency! We need you to get your first kiss. Let's go to the mall and knock this out." Gwen said.

"The mall? Oh don't make me start on a mannequin. That's so embarrassing." She cringed.

"No it's full of guys. We will find some goober, chat him up, show him your teeth then lay one on him." Gwen smiled.

"I don't want my first kiss to be with a goober." Leia sighed.

"You're Right! We should just wait till your confident enough, emotionally ready, secure in who you are...." Gwen dragged on.

"Okay! Okay! The mall! Summer of our first kiss right Luna." Leia smiled.

Fuck.

I felt my face turn red and I wanted to die.

"You've never kissed anyone before?" Jay turned to me.

"I uh no." I mumbled.

"So Luna? Mall?" Gwen smirked.

"Please please Luna!" Leia begged.

"Fine." I gave in.
________________________________

WE WERE currently at the mall, Leia was chasing the ice cream worker around.