5

"We'll float around, hang on some clouds"

I WOKE up on the couch of the basement, a note covering my field of vision.

You fell asleep and I had to get home, I didn't  want to wake you up. I had fun :)
- Jay

My face lit up and I ran upstairs to get ready and tell Leia all about it.

I put on a green sweatshirt and my blue overalls then paired it with my green docs.

Then I ran to Leia's room and shook her until she woke up.

"Leia! Leia! Leia!" I cheered.

"Well this is new?" She giggled.

"I have so much to tell you." I had the biggest smile on my face.

"SPILL!" She sat up and faced me.

I told her all about last night and the smile on my face only grew.

I then took the note out of my pocket, "I woke up with this on my forehead!"

Leia gushed at the thought of the two.

"Are you going to tell him you like him?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, Gwen told me that I should wait for him to tell me." I replied.

"Yeah she's right! You don't have to make the first move." Leia's face lit up at the mention of the girls name.

"Soooo.." I began.

"Im thinking of telling her today." She cut me off.

"Good! This is so exciting! We finally might get our first relationships." I swooned.

"Yeah." Leia joined in.

________________________________

LEIA, Gwen, Ozzie and I were all sitting in the basement until Ozzie brought up a rave.

"I still want to go." Ozzie told Gwen after she disapproved the idea of going.

"You know what I want." I sighed.

"Don't say Jay." Everyone scolded.

"Jay." I dragged out.

"It was so nice the other night just laying in his arms." I swooned.

"Luna, remember what I said you have to know your worth. Let him come to you, if he is really worth your time he'll make a move." Gwen spoke.

"Yeah you're right!" I smiled.

"You want to go over to mine? I just got a new cd!" Gwen suggested.

A chorus of yes's were shared.

We walked out the door and I was met with a shirtless Jay.

"You look like a Wet hotdog." Gwen laughed.

"Thanks Gwen!" Jay smiled.

Mesmerizing.

"Hey girl."

I could feel my cheeks flush.

"Jay, hi! I mean hi jai? Jay? Jai?" I fumbled.

"Jai, I like it! That can be your cute nickname for me." He flashed a smile.

"Okay." I giggled.

"Not ok! Cmon Luna let's go." Gwen scolded.

"Or you could stay here y'know hang out with ... jai?" Nikki suggested.

Then Gwen pulled Nikki aside to talk.

I was Walking over to Jay and he placed his guitar in front of me and held my fingers on the frets.

"It's all about moving the fingers." He whispered in my ear.

I started to giggle uncontrollably.

"LUNA!" Gwen yelled.

I dropped the guitar and walked away, "sorry, gotta go."

________________________________

I WALKED into my room the next morning to be face to face with Nikki.

"Hi?"

"Good morning." She smiled.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked

"I climbed through the window. So what should we talk about, Jay? Ok! I think you should go for it." She smiled.

"I uh I can't." I gave a tight lipped smile.

"Why not?" She asked.

"What the hell is this?" Gwen walked in.

"So Luna, Nate and I have Batman forever tickets and I was thinking maybe you and Jay could use them, y'know hang in the dark... alone." Nikki offered.

I felt a smile reach my face. Another movie with Jay sounds perfect. But before I could agree Gwen glared at me and I had to back down. This resorted to Ozzie saying we were going to a rave tonight and already had plans.
________________________________
I WAS currently at Gwen's I had a short pink dress on and paired it with lots of colourful makeup and hair clips.

We got in Nate's van and got to the rave.

"Those girls are half naked!" Nate cheered but
soon stoped once seeing Nikki's stare.

I walked over to Gwen and Leia, "I think I'm ready to just talk to Jay."

They both encouraged me and I walked over.

"Hi Jay." I smiled.

"Hey girl."

"Could we uh just hangout? Y'know forget about whatever mess is going on." I suggested.

"Oh I'm glad you want that too." He smiled.

"You wanna dance?" I smiled.

Jay smirked and grabbed my hand.

He started to spin me and we jumped around, I was having a great time. I found myself getting lost into his eyes and each time he caught me and I'd blush.

Nothing could ruin it.

"LUNA? LEIA?" I heard my grandfathers harsh voice.

I guess something could ruin it.

"Get your asses in my car before my foot gets into your asses!" He spoke sternly.

I turned to Jay and kissed his check.

"Goodnight Jay." I smiled.

He stood there struck, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

Mesmerizing.

Sorry it's short! I didn't want to add in another episode because it would be too long :) hope you enjoyed!