8

"Think I'm just happy, think I'm just happy"

LEIA and I were at the hub drinking strawberry milkshakes while I gushed about last night.

"Then he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I  exclaimed.

"OH MY GOD! FOR REAL? THATS AMAZING!" Leia leaned over the table to shake my shoulders.

"Yeah, and we watched the stars and ate strawberries. It was perfect." I smiled at the memory.

"I'm so happy for you Luna!" She giggled.

"Me too!" I giggled back before my eyes widened.

"TELL ME ALL ABOUT GWEN!" I blurted out.

Leia's cheeks became a bright crimson red.

"We were listening to a Nirvana cd while sitting on her bed and I listened to Gwen ramble on about Kurt Cobain, it was adorable. Mid-talk she slowed down and just looked into my eyes you know like what she was going to say next was written on them. Then she leaned in and kissed me." Leia sighed with a goofy grin.

I felt a smile grow on my face and I started to cheer.

"OH MY GOD LEIA! THATS SO GREAT! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I exclaimed while clapping.

We continued to giggle about Gwen and Jay while drinking our milkshakes.

________________________________

"I KNOW I felt this way before, but now Im feeling it even more, because it came from you." I sang the lyrics of dream by the cranberries.

Dancing around in one of my oversized shirts, this one had the cover for Star Wars a New Hope imprinted on it and plaid pyjama shorts.

I continued to dance until I glanced at the window and say a cackling Jay.

I immediately stopped the cd and felt my cheeks flush red.

I opened the latch to my window letting the boy in.

"You're such a dork." He giggled.

I shoved him lightly while shaking my head.

"It's cute though." He added while holding my chin.

He pulled me in and kissed me, those same butterflies finding their way back to me.

"How was your day?" I asked after pulling away and dragging him to sit on my bed.

"Nice! Nate and I went to the gym and then we watched Lion Heart in his basement." He spoke.

"The gym?" I smirked.

He blushed and removed his flannel to flex his arms with a cocky smoulder.

I smiled as he grabbed my hand and put it on his bicep while raising his eyebrows.

"See?" He smirked.

"What a dork." I smiled while leaning in to kiss him.

I was getting quite use to his touch, I still got flustered nonetheless.

Things escalated and we were standing in front of my bathroom mirror looking at the now red mark on my neck.

"Oh my god." I breathed out.

Jay simply smirked while I admired the now forming bruise.

He grabbed my hips while standing behind me and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"What am I going to tell my grandparents." I whispered.

I felt Jay let go and face me.

He began to gather my hair and cover the mark, "nothing."