7

"I think I'm dumb, I think I'm dumb"

"GIRLS do you want to see your birthday present!" My grandpa asked with a smirk.

I smiled and then looked at Leia then we nodded.

He took us to the garage and pointed to the vista cruiser, my jaw dropped.

"YOURE GIVING US THE CRUISER?" I jumped.

My grandpa nodded and I ran to hug him with Leia joining in.

"THANKS GRANDPA!" Leia smiled.

"I'll take you guys to get your learners tomorrow." He suggested and we smiled.

Leia and my grandpa went back inside and I took one last glance at the car admiring it.

"Hey." I turned to see Jay.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I heard it was gift-giving time." He smiled while shaking a small yellow bag.

I felt a smile escape my lips and I walked over to him.

"You really didn't have to." I looked at my shoes.

He shook his head and insisted that he wanted to, "Go on! Open it."

I accepted the bag and removed the tissue paper, it was a silver box and I opened that too.
A small gasp left my mouth as I held the thin silver chain with a crescent moon charm.

"Oh Jay.." I whispered.

"My mom helped me pick it out, I thought it fit since your name means moon." He gushed.

I wrapped my hands around him and I slowly felt him hold me back.

"Thank you so much Jay. I love it." I whispered in his ear.

"Anything for you." He whispered back.

I let go and looked into his eyes.

Those mesmerizing eyes.

He placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in.

Our noses brushed against each other and my breath hitched. I could've sworn time stopped, his lips met mine and it was magical.

I pulled back and he did too, his hand rested on my face and he wore a goofy smile.

He brushed my hair behind my ear and dropped his hands to fall on top of mine.

"I really like you Luna." He blushed.

"I really like you too Jay." I blushed back as he leaned in and we shared another kiss, except it was deeper this time and I could hardly breathe once he pulled back.

We just stared at each other taking in the moment and it was truly perfect.

"Could you uh put it on." I stuttered gesturing to the necklace.

He nodded and took the necklace, I held up my hair and his hands brushed across my neck.

I heard the clasp clutch  and Jay whispered in my ear, "All done beautiful."

I swear I could've collapsed at his words.
I turned and met his eyes again.

Mesmerizing.
________________________________

"Then he kissed me." I gushed to Gwen and Leia.

I watched as Gwen and Leia shot me smiles, then Leia started to clap her hands and she squealed.

"THATS SO ROMANTIC." She giggled, making Gwen look at her with a grin.

"Right." I sighed, with a goofy grin plastered on my face.