The Nyala Api

᪥ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘢 𝘈𝘱𝘪 ᪥

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦."

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙨𝙝 𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚
The Nyala Api tribe are Na'vi of the fire element, they are not very different from the Omatikaya tribe. The Ash People may seem unforgiving and harsh, but they are very protective over one another. There is constant fighting & training amongst these Na'vi, but they have a deep respect for Eywa and their home. They run the same height as the rest of the Na'vi, but are tan/orange to blend in with their environment. Their hair is colored somewhere in between Jet Black and Warm Brown. They have flame markings on their back and forearms, and vibrant amber eyes that are easy to spot in the dark. The Nyala Api have the ability to cool their bodies down to withstand high temperatures.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙨𝙝
The Omatikaya tribe and the Nyala Api tribe have almost identical territories — bioluminescent plants and animals, gigantic trees, and many floating islands. Though there are 7 inactive volcanoes in this territory, and about 3 active. Temperatures run about 60°- 80° degrees in the summer, and rain is rare. They face extreme winters and snow is bound to fall, there are only few native animals.

𝘼𝙨𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙣
This animal does reside in other parts of Pandora, but this is a separate species. This creature represents a small black dog. The Thanator has extremely long claws used for climbing trees. and intensely sharp teeth. But the Ash Thanator has a special ability to spew ash and lava from its pores, if threatened.

𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠'𝙮𝙖Growing in sizes up to 11 feet, this land predator is known to be very aggressive and hostile

𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠'𝙮𝙖
Growing in sizes up to 11 feet, this land predator is known to be very aggressive and hostile. These animals do not come off as skittish, they are territorial animals. They can withstand temperatures of 800°-1500° degrees, and they are often found in inactive volcanoes.

 They can withstand temperatures of 800°-1500° degrees, and they are often found in inactive volcanoes