001

Downtown ATL9:30 pm Namil __________________________

Downtown ATL
9:30 pm
Namil
__________________________

_____

I quicky made my way through the streets of Atlanta dodging the thots waving at me. Only one thing on my mind which was sex.

I had to restrain myself and decided to manipulate my ex girlfriend to have sex with me until I found a permanent seed.

" Jasmine c'mere now" I ordered her. She made her way into the shared bedroom and sat on my lap.

" When can we actually date again I want to be more than just a sex doll" she asked. I rolled my blunt eyes ignoring her.

She slapped the blunt out of my hands making me angry. I had obvious anger issues and she knew that. I grabbed the gun off the dresser pointing it at her titty.

" Say I won't shoot you in the titty whore" my eyes got dark and so did my voice.

I could almost smell the fear in the room. I watched her gulp and stay silent.

" Yea that's what I fucking thought bitch now c'mere you know I hate being mad at you" I muttered kissing her face.

Y/N's House
11:00 pm
omniscient
___________

____

Y/N walked into her house greeting her parents. The house felt empty ever since her older brother left for college.

She walked upstairs into her room immediately throwing herself on the bed. Her mind couldn't help but wonder to that boy.

Opening her laptop she began searching and stalking for a clue on this boy. The research completely being useless she called her bestfriend Wes

" Wsp" he answered dragging the p out.

" Omg today was so crazy I saw this tall dude with dreads and dead eyes come into the diner tonight" she explained to him.

" Bro was he lightskin"? he questioned. " Yes wes why" she muttered.

" Oh shittt thats Namil I havent heard about that nigga in years since his moms" he said shocked.

Her face went blank not knowing how to reply to the boy. She wanted to find out more about this boy. What was his deal? How did Wes know him?.

" Y/N are you okay did he do anything to you" the boy quickly answered. " No".

" He came to the diner got coffee and left I just got a weird vibe from him wes", " how do you know him" she continued.

FLASHBACK////

Namil was running as fast as he could from the boys trying to jump him. He quickly picked up the phone calling his only friend Wes.

" Nigga cmere qui-" before he could finish the men grabbed his phone throwing it on the ground.

" Where is my money Namil" the man yelled at his ear. " I don't fucking have it okay I told you by the end of the week nigga damn" namil cried.

The man pulled the gun out placing it on the young addicts chest. " See this why ion sell to teen addicts like you nigga if I don't see my money by tonight i'll kill you and yo bitch ass granny" the dark man scrambled.

The henchman grabbed Namil by the throat before beating him almost to death. Leaving him in the dark alley left to die.

Namil's silent cries for help were no match for the darkness of Downtown Atlanta. As his eyes shut he was awaken by the screams of Wes.

" NIGGA WAKE UP BRO WHAT HAPPENED YOUR BLEEDING" a young Wesley cried.

Namil kept his eyes shut trying to speak a word before blood dripped down his shirt.  Wesley grabbed Namil carrying him into the car rushing him to the hospital.

A day neither him nor Namil would ever forget. The day it all went wrong.

_

_

The end

The end.
( Introductory chapters will be short next chapter will be long).

Vote + follow for more books