006

Namil's Apartment 7:50  pmNamilBurn one  -Brent faiyaz

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Namil's Apartment
7:50  pm
Namil
Burn one  -Brent faiyaz

_______________

Walking into my house and all on my mind was Y/N. I wasn't thinking right it was a lot on my mind, and Jasmine ass wasn't making it any better.

"Baby cmon let me please you" she said sitting on my lap. She ran her hands through my locs and started to kiss on my neck.

I could only think about Y/N. I pushed Jasmine off of me and decided to visit her. "Where you goin' Namil" she yelled. "Out i'll be back tomorrow"I muttered.

I grabbed my keys and drove to her house.  She had some sort of balcony shit in her room so I climbed the tree next to the balcony.

My heart dropped when I saw her with Wes in the room. The fuck is this nigga doing with my girl. Wesley just asking for it at this point.

I opened the balcony door just to be met with Y/N and Wes bitch ass. "Namil what're you doing here you made it very clear that you didn't like me anymore" she spoke.

My eyes went dark and next thing I knew my fist met Wes face. " NAMIL STOP YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM" Y/N yelled.

"Bitch ass nigga get the fuck off me" Welsey screamed. He got on top of me and threw hits but Y/N pulled us apart. "What is wrong with you Namil" she said grabbing Wes and taking him to get cleaned up.

I sat on her bed just thinking about what I did. Honestly I don't regret a second of it. This nigga always tries to ruin my relationships. First it was Alia now Y/N.

Me and Wesley use to belike brothers inseparable almost. We had an argument over a girl that played us both Alia. Man she was beautiful but I soon realized how close her and Wes got.

Alia always kept her phone locked and changed her passwords like the psychotic bitch she is. One month she forgot to change them and I found text messages of her and Wesley.

I wanted to kill them with my bare hands. Alia denied everything and played mind games on me for 5 months. But one day I left town and when I came back she disappeared.

That's when I met Y/N, and also swore not to attach to someone like that. My thoughts interrupted when Y/N came in.

"I made Wes leave to avoid anything else, let me clean you up" she said. "It's just a little blood i'll be fine" I replied.

She insisted and grabbed my arm and took me to the bathroom. Y/N grabbed a cloth and put drops of alcohol on it. I couldn't help but admire her features.  Everything about her was perfect to me.

"Stop staring Namil" Y/N muttered while placing the cloth on my lip. "I can't you're beautiful" I smiled.  Her face began to warm up. "Why'd you say that then yesterday" she cleared her throat.

"I know I didn't mean any of it at all, it was stupid Y/N you mean a lot to me. In no way would I ever want to harm you like I did before I'm sorry." I said getting up from the counter.

She stared up at me and cupped my face before kissing me slowly. My lip was bruised but she was careful enough to not hurt it.

"Promise me you won't stalker"she smiled. "I won't diner girl" I replied.

____

The end.

Vote + comment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vote + comment