004

School11:00 amY/N

School
11:00 am
Y/N

-Heart eater xxxtentacion

_________

It was now 5th period and I sat down in my usual spot. The teacher started to explain the project but I started to daze off. My mind wondered to Namil.

I haven't seen his in a week and he hasn't been coming to the diner. It's not that I liked him or anything just worried.

My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder " Where have you been Y/N swear its been so long since we hung out" Wes smiles at me.

To be honest, I've been distancing myself from Wesley ever since the whole situation of him expressing his feelings. He assured me many times that it could still be the same but idk.

" I've been at home mostly and at the diner of course" I replied back. " Oh what about Namil you've been with him too huh" he questioned.

I smiled awkwardly " No I haven't Wes are you jealous or something".  He quickly got embarrassed before touching my hair. " I don't get jealous and he aint better than me" wes laughed.

I analyzed the situation being that he was definitely jealous. My eyes wandered back to the window. I closed them for a second before opening them again and seeing a figure at the window.

Am I going crazy or is that Namil? He had his grey hoodie on and matching sweatpants and he mouthed the words  come outside.

" Mrs. Hernadez may I use to bathroom" I raised my hand. She replied yes and I walked out the school door.

Namil met me at the side of the school . " Why are you here are you crazy" I semi-yelled at him. " I was bored plus I know you missed me diner girl" Namil said grabbing my hand.

I pulled my hand back, " I have a name stalker learn it". " Whachu mad for" he questioned. I rolled my eyes walking away. " I'm talking to you Y/N" Namil yells.

" Where were you, you left with like no explanation" I turned around. He steps closer to me towering over me. Namil grabs my face before leaning in to kiss me.

Is this really happening right now. I lean back in and kiss him back. He grabs my neck gripping it slowly. 

I was into the kiss and it was a long one before he let go. " Go to class" he smirks. He grabs my face one more time placing a kiss on my forehead.

I watched Namil walk away and I just stood there. Everything felt like it was going fast but I couldn't help but love it.  I barely knew anything about this boy but he had me whipped.

" Y/N Ms. Hernandez is looking for you why you out here by yourself" wes asked coming out. " Nothing Wes let's go back" I muttered. He grabbed my hand and walked me back to class.

 He grabbed my hand and walked me back to class

Namil's Apartment
3:30 pm
Namil

-no respect slump6s
____________________

" Where have you been baby" Jasmine said kissing me on the neck. I pushed her off before snickering. " I aint your baby no mo you just here cause of the child" I said throwing myself on the couch.

She sat down next to me kissing my neck. I liked it so she aint stop till she saw a red mark on my neck here we go yall...

" Who been suckin on yo neck Namil"  Jasmine yelled. " Bitch fuck you care about it fo we're not togetherrr" I teased. " She probably ugly too" she scoffed.

" She not a ho like you Jasmine believe that now cmere and give me top" I smiled. She did as told and began to suck on it. I laid my head back pushing her head lower.

My head was playing tricks on me because I could've sworn Jasmine was Y/N for a second. Her dark eyes and curly hair appeared. All I saw was Y/N.

I rubbed my eyes and it was just Jasmine again. What the fuck is she doing to me. I need to see her again tonight and kiss her again. Her soft lips left a spell on me.

TIME SKIPP////

I walked into the diner where she works at. Searching for Y/N i heard her laugh. There she was sitting with Wes. What the fuck is she doing, he isn't the one for her I am.

I angrily sat at the bar ringing the bell. She quickly came by " Hey Namil what can I get you" she smiled at me. " Coffee" I replied short. " Uh ok are you okay"? she questioned.

" Idk ask your bf Wesley" I said getting up from my seat and moving to the other side of the bar. She scoffed and chased after me.

" What's your problem Namil he isn't my boyfriend and you know it" Y/N stared at me. I moved closer to her face. " Stay away from him Y/N if you want him alive".

____

____

The end

The end

thoughts on Namils behavior??
VOTE + FOLLOW