002

Riley's Diner Next day 4:30 pm Y/N- i  drink blood izaya tiji

Riley's Diner
Next day 4:30 pm
Y/N
- i drink blood izaya tiji

___________

I walked into the diner right after school clocking in making sure I got my money's worth. Since it was a friday the diner was busy during lunch hours.

" Y/N table 5 please hurry it up we got more people comin" Mr. Riley yelled. I made my way to table 5 seeing wes and 3 people.

" Hey Wes what can I get you guys" I smiled. He replied, " 3 cheeseburgers with onion rings and fries and some diet cokes".

While writing the orders down I heard the bell of the diner ring just as it did that night. I quickly took their orders before making my way to the counter.

There he was again with the same dark eyes different hoodie today though. I sighed before making my way to the back area getting the drinks.

" So you just gon ignore me ma'am" he questioned. That voice caught me off guard almost making me jump.

" I'm working sir i'll be with you in a sec" I muttered annoyingly. I heard him chuckle as I left to Wes's table.

" Hes back" I said grabbing the plates. " You mean Namil" wes replied. I guess he heard us and he quickly turned making eye contact with us.

Making my way back to the counter top he talked again. " Black coffee Y/N" my heart dropped. How the fuck does this creep know my name.

" How do you know my name Namil" I said smartly. He pointed at my name tag , " And im guessing my old friend Wesley told you all about me" he laughed.

" What do you want from me" I questioned, " Coffee" Namil said nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes pouring him coffee. His eyes were obviously glued onto my face making me uncomfortable.

" Never noticed those eyes Y/N, very dark just like mine" Namil stated. I passed him the coffee before he spoke again " Your boyfriend's staring at uss" he teased.

I look over to Wes with his jaw clenched. " He isn't my boyfriend he's my friend now mind your business and drink the coffee" I added.

It was evident that this Namil guy was trying to annoy me. However, I had no time to waste with the diner packed. Shortly after we closed he was still there at the counter.

" Why are you still here creeper" I asked him while taking my apron off. " Keeping you company you shouldn't be closing alone" he smirked at me.

"I always close Namil it's nothing" I insisted. It went silent for a moment before he slammed a 20 on the counter.

" Why do you always give more than needed" i scoffed. " He only chuckled before speaking " I'm walking you home" he added. 

I stared at him for a moment. Why was he suddenly so interested in my safety. He's the one who I should be afraid of.

" It's a few blocks away i'll be fine" i laughed.  He looked up at me making eye contact with his eyes again. I got lost in them. They were dark yet interesting just like mine.

" You gon waste me" he teased. I couldn't help but smile at his cheesiness. We soon walked out of the diner making small talk.

"So you're telling me Y/N that you've never had pizza he said laughing at me.

" No bro I swear" i said truthfully. He continued to laugh at me before it died out. " How do you know wes" he questioned.

I began to tell him how we met. It was the first day of 10th grade and I just moved from Houston. We moved around a lot because of my dads job.

Walking into a new school was hell especially in Atlanta. Everyone had their own cliques and they were not looking for any members.

Wes found me in the bleachers skipping and decided to show me around. The school was big and overwhelming but he simplified it.

I became good friends with him after that. We just clicked as friends only even though he's tried to kiss me once or twice we were always just friends.

" Damn you met that nigga while skipping yo lil bad ass" he muttered. I rolled my eyes at him before his phone rang.

Me being nosy I looked over and saw the contact name Jas ❤️. He answered the phone telling her that he'll be home in 15.

"Sorry that was Jasmine are we almost at yo crib" he added. " Yep you can go now if you want seems really
important" I assured him.

" Ight catch you later diner girl" Namil teased. " Okay stalker boy" i yelled as he ran to his car.

_

_

the end

the end.

vote + comment.