005

Y/N's House8:30 pmOmniscient-why slump6s  ______________

Y/N's House
8:30 pm
Omniscient
-why slump6s
______________

Y/N sat in her dim lit bedroom contemplating whether to go to Wes's party. The whole Namil issue has been having her on edge for a week now. She hasn't left the house or been to work.

The rain splattered on her window as the faint noise of her parents tv played . Soon her phone rang revealing the contact name of Wes.

"Hello" she spoke softly, "Y/N you coming right?" he questioned. "You know what yea come pick me up in 30" she spoke. Wesley laughed shutting the phone off.

Y/N looked through her clothes finding the right outfit for the party. She threw on something casual since it was just Wes and some friends.

She redid her curls leaving some by her face and retouched her makeup. Soon enough, Wesley was outside waiting for her.

The two soon made it to the party. The atmosphere felt off and almost like a fever dream. Y/N tried her hardest to stay close to Wesley in the big house.

"Y/N you good" he asked, she nodded her head showing a faint smile. It was an uncomfortable feeling before she saw the tall dark figure. No way.

Y/N thought she was hallucinating there's no way she saw Namil. The figure disappeared soon into the smoke filled room. Curiously she followed the faint shadow.

The shadow almost felt like it was speeding up. It led her into the garage, there he was with his big red eyes. "Why you here right now Y/N" he said lowly.

"The real question is why are you here" Y/n replied. He scoffed and got closer to her. "I ain't gotta explain myself to nobody you not my mother" he muttered.

She moved Namils tight grip from her waist, "Don't touch me then". Namil stared at her up n down laughing. Y/N stood there with a blank face wondering what was funny.

"You lucky yo ass here right now, I would've killed that nigga with my arms" Namil yelled. "I don't even get what he did to you Namil you just can't go around killing people you don't like" she yelled back.

"You won't ever fucking get it Y/N, once again I don't gotta explain myself to you, you're nothing to me." he screamed. In that moment Y/N stood there silent.

Feeling like an idiot to ever think that what they had was something real. She ran out of the garage crying. The faint yells of Namil calling her name meant nothing to her.

All she felt was pain, and agony. She ran all the way back home with her eyes balling.  How could she be so stupid?

_

The end

Vote + comment

Vote + comment