008 pt 2

Continuing....

" Hey Wesley, you missed me"? the girl spoke. The party felt silent almost as if time stopped. Wesley's mouth dropped as he saw Alia. Next to her was Namil.

Y/n's heart felt like it was beating out of her chest. The boy she met was definitely not the one standing in this room. "Alia why are you here" Wesley talked.

"Mm just visiting my baby's, this party's lame come with me and Namil Wesley" she said rubbing his thigh. Namil stood there with his eyes red staring at Y/N. He didn't like that she was with Wesley, but then again he was with Alia.

" Nah im good get the fuck out my house" he exclaimed. Alia scoffed then her eyes wondered to Y/n. She gave her a jealous look when she saw Namil eyeing Y/n.

"Who's this Namil, why you keep staring at her" she asked. "That's Y/n" Namil said blankly. "Oh this the girl you were talking about, not much too see here" she added.

Y/n got up and punched Alia in the face. She watched her drop the ground and bleed from her nose. Something came over her when she saw the control Alia had over Namil.

"OH SHITT SHE KNOCKED ALIAS BITCH ASS OUT" Wesley laughed and yelled. Y/n ran out the house not believing what she had done. She heard footsteps follow behind her.

"Leave me alone Namil, go back to her and help her" she sniffled. Namil stood there and sighed. "You know when I met you I thought that you would help me get over Alia" he spoke.

The boy walked over to Y/n sitting next to her. "Namil you'll never get over her, just go to her and leave me alone" she said walking away.

There Y/n went walking away back to the party, not regretting her decision of leaving him alone. Namil got up and went in his car. He wasn't seen again.

.............