008

Wesley's party1:30 pm omniscient come and see me -partynextdoor

Wesley's party
1:30 pm
omniscient
come and see me -partynextdoor

____________

Y/n walked into the halls full of alcohol and smoke. She knew she was gonna regret this but she deserved to go out.

She squeezed through the people trying to making it to the kitchen. Y/N didn't trust the drinks but she needed one. There she saw Wesley holding the cups and yelling at a boy.

"AYE NIGGA PASS THE CASAMIGOS" he yelled at the boy. Wesley soon made his way to Y/N, " hey I thought u weren't coming" he smiled.

Y/N stepped closer to him, "i decided to come and see wsp" Y/N replied. Wesley passed her a drink and they made their way to the living room.

There she saw her old friend group and a few other people drinking and dancing. She made her way to the couch, but her old friend Mia stopped her.

"Ooh look whos back hanging with us y'all" Mia said in an annoying tone. Y/N awkwardly smiled as Mia pulled her in for a hug. "Alright now leave Y/N alone" Wesley muttered pulling Y/N away.

They sat on the couch making small talk. "So where's Namil tonight" he asked. "I really don't know he stormed out my house a few hours ago" she explained.

"Oh, Y/N be careful around him he has a lot of mental problems I don't know if he told you" Wesley added. Interested Y/N let the boy keep explaining.

"I'm sure he probably told you about his ex that we both fell in love with. She was a toxic person and manipulated us both, but I don't think Namil got over her manipulation it's like hes under a spell when she comes in town which is soon." he explained.

Y/N sat in distraught not knowing what to reply with. She thought what her and Namil had was real. She was about to give herself to him just to find out that he's still in love with his ex.

She sat there zoning out when a girl stood in front of them. "Hey wesley you missed me"? the girl spoke.

.......

To be continuedddd

(Not edited go to prt 2)