003

Namil's Apartment 8:00 pmNamil-feel at home summrs ___________________

Namil's Apartment
8:00 pm
Namil
-feel at home summrs
___________________

Once I got home I saw Jasmine on the bed crying. I dont fucking know why this bitch crying but it better be good.

" N-Namil I-M" she stuttered. " Cmon bro spit it out" i said yelling. "I'm pregnant with your baby" she said. My heart dropped. This hoe a lie I aint neva nut in her ass she definitely was cheatin.

" It's not my baby trick ass hoe" I said walking out the room looking for her phone. I seen some nigga named Malcom he probably the daddy.

" Please Namil don't kick me out" she pleaded. Even though I hated her she was still there for me even through everything.

" Ight bro whatever are you keeping the kid" I questioned. "I don't know yet" she muttered. I needed fresh air so I left the apartment and made my way to Y/N's house.

_

Y/N's room9:15 pmOmniscient - She Tyler the Creator & Frank ocean

Y/N's room
9:15 pm
Omniscient
- She Tyler the Creator & Frank ocean

_______________

Y/N was just washing her hair after her shower. She walked out of the bathroom entering her room. There she saw a dark figure. She quickly turned the lights on seeing Namil.

" What the fuck how'd you get in here" she whispered. He only stared at her, that's when she realized that she only had a towel on.

" LOOK AWAY NAMIL" Y/N insisted. The boy put his hands in his face whistling a tune. " Are you doneee" he dragged.

The boy couldn't help but peek and he saw Y/N in her underwear. She had on comfortable sweats and a members only hoodie on. He laughed to himself before closing them again.

" Okay im done, now explain why and how are you in my room stalker" Y/N sat down next to him on the bed. " Umm I needed fresh air and also your window was open" he smiles.

Y/N never noticed that she kept the windows open. Namil explained " You know we live in Atlanta windows open is a no go diner girl" he muttered. " Shutup before my mother hears you" she talked lowly.

The boy rolled his eyes before skimming her bedroom. It definitely reflected her personality. She had posters all on her walls some falling off and some broken.

Namil noticed how messy it was on the floor. " Stop judging my room stalker" she teased. Namil tossed a pillow at her face before laying down staring at the ceeling.

"You ever wonder why we exist" Namil said. " All the time but there's never really a certain answer" the girl added.

The room felt silent but at a comfortable silence. Y/N wondered why he was so sad all the time she decided to ask about Wes.

" Are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you and Wesley" the girl questioned.

He suddenly rose up from the bed. Namil placed a kiss on her forehead " No stop asking questions i'm leaving" Namil added. " What the fuck just happened" she thought to herself.

Soon the boy left into the dark. Leaving her without explanation. Just a beating heart moving miles and miles after he just kissed her forehead. What is it about this boy? Why was he so fascinating.

Every since he showed up into her life it's been nothing but butterflies in her stomach. Y/n layed down on her bed overthinking. She grabbed the pillow and smashed it on her face before screaming into it.

" I hate this feeling" the girl repeatedly screamed into her pillow. Soon the sound of her light snores entered the room.

_

_

the end

the end.

PREDICTIONSS ON WHY WES AND NAMIL STOPPED BEING FRIENDS????

vote + comment
filler chapter