Work Life {Luke Cooper~FLUFF}

It's my second day here at Dunder Mifflin, a paper company, which actually upsets me since it hasn't passed much time from my graduation. Will I make a total fool of myself or will I finally learn something new?

"Is it really necessary, Mr. Scott?" I dare to ask while an unknown man with a huge camera in his hands follows me in the branch boss' office: "Michael Scott".
"Oh, yes dear. Come in, come on!", another man with a big smile plastered on his face welcomes both me and the cameraman by waving his hand towards the comfy chairs in his office.

Not complaining, I do just as he said, sitting on the chair next to him, still feeling the stare of the camera on me. He raises his eyebrows at me, which I take it as a sign for me to keep talking.
So I clear my throat and try to avoid the other man's presence, as well as the device pointed at me:
"I am Y/N L/N, age nineteen. I like reading, listening to music, cinema and... Ice cream", I alternate glances between "my new boss" and the camera, struggling with the fabric of my outfit.

"Just great! You're in, I knew it since the start you would be", he clasps his hands together which makes my eyes blink more quickly. "You may begin to work as a customer service specialist, or help Luke as well--", loud chuckles can be heard right out of the room that interrupts his sentence, even though the door is closed.
"What he does isn't even a job, how will she be able to help him?", Oscar leans against his chair. So far I've learned several names from the office, the majority of them is kind, but I just assume that their job is really tiring.

And who's Luke?
He clears his throat again:
"Or you could help Luke as well... Isn't it right, Luke?" he frantically starts talking and raises his voice while glancing out of his office. He sighs but his wide smile doesn't fade away:
"He's late again. Well! We'll just have to wait for him" he resumes, still clasping his hands together.

I don't flinch during the first two minutes, but then I decide that it wouldn't lead me anywhere to just sit here and listen to the voice messages/records Michael's girlfriend has sent him, while staring at his white mug with the words "World's Best Boss" plastered on it.

I finally open my mouth to avoid the awkwardness, at least for me:
"Then... May I head out?".
He stares at me and smiles once again, waving his hand towards the door:
"Ah yes, I suppose I'll be the only one waiting for him here" he chuckles, I show a gentle smile as well and stand up, closing the door right after stepping out.

♱ ♱

Kelly, who works with me in the same field, has poorly showed me how things work, between her long talks and laughs. Well, at least we aren't on bad terms.

Now we are both sitting here waiting for an inconvenience about work, but that'll do since it will be my first time showing my capabilities with real clients.
"Dunder Mifflin, good morning", Kelly smiles at me supportively while I take the call and start my business.

"Hello gals and pals, it's me. Coffee monkey on the way!", we hear a loud voice, loud enough even for the client on the other side of the phone to hear.

"Can you please be quiet? Can't you see that Y/N is actually trying to put effort in her work?".
"Well, in my opinion she can even fuck o—".
I turn around just as the call ends, to be met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes and curly brown hair, a messy tie and a stained white shirt. That must be coffee.

"What were you saying?" I ask the boy in front of me.
"Nothing important, Miss", he keeps staring at me but quickly pulls away before nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Mhm, alright", I take another glance at him before turning around. "And by the way, I heard you. That was disrespectful" I add at last.
I watch as he opens his mouth, but as he does so I stand up from my chair and head out to smoke.