Undead Warmth {FrankenKyle Spencer~FLUFF}

"Miss Robichaux's Academy..." my eyes glance at the enormous white building before me.
I close my eyes and breath in the familiar smell of fresh wood and different scented flowers, and...
"What's that smell?" I mutter to myself, unaware of the unknown scent drifting in the air around the house. I wish it was easier to distinguish the different fragrances from one another when unconsciously using the power of a stronger sense of smell that come within the package of being a witch.

I quicken my pace when I feel it invading my nostrils as I get closer to the greenhouse.
I carefully open the wide door and look around the room that's almost entirely covered with plants and herbs.
"Something's off about this... Wouldn't the perfume of flowers cover every other possible smell in here?".

My eyes keep scanning every single small spot, until all I can see now is a familiar blonde-haired boy on the ground. The blue checked plaid shirt he's wearing doesn't entirely cover his bruised body, which shivers uncontrollably at every insignificant sound or sight.
His eyes find mine within a couple of seconds, and that doesn't make it better except shake him more and more.
"Oh my god, Kyle..." I kneel in front of him, close enough to touch him but sane enough to not do it.

And then realization hit me.

"That can't be possible... You were dead".
"Have you already forgotten? This planet doesn't resemble the stereotype of the perfect unified place that we read in books, and we are not as normal as the rest of the people who take part in it. In this case, even the dead can walk amongst the living", I defensively turn around when I hear Madison voice ringing behind us.

"Care to explain why there's Kyle on the ground in the greenhouse with chains around his wrists when he should be resting peacefully in his grave?", I cross my arms over my chest and widen my eyes. "How could you do this to him? Are you insane or just stupid?!" my voice drastically increases its tone when I feel rage hitting me.

"Well, happy homecoming! I brought you a present I thought you might've liked", she smiles and opens her arms. "Relax, he's safe down here, we should be the ones to fear him. Besides, it was Zoe's idea to save him from his miserable emptiness in death", Madison's heels click on the floor when she turns around in my direction.

"And you expect me to believe all your bullshit? Zoe would know what's best for someone in that state, and it's surely not bringing them back to life and keep them in a fucking greenhouse".
"But you can't deny your own selfish desires and feelings, am I wrong?", she bites on her lower lip and grins.

"It was a really bad idea and definitely not a sudden urge that had to be indulged to help you set the bus on fire. Maybe even the worst idea I've witnessed, to waste my ability and gain more death by it", I get closer to face her, hopefully trying to succeed into not slapping her.

"Is something troubling you, Y/N? I can feel you tensing up, and that's not an usual trait coming from you", she raises her eyebrows. "You should be grateful that I have decided to ignore the desire to smash your head in. If I see you acting on impulse again when it's about him, I swear that it won't be just another simple thought of mine", I walk away and I can feel her stare behind my back with her mouth open.

"And yes, it's a threat" I lastly add while my back faces her.

♱ ♱

When I reach the stairs, a sudden wave of guilt and sorrow awakens my human heart on the inside, I rest against the wall and close my eyes, trying to not let any single tear shed down on my cheeks. 

"Y/N...?" I hear a quiet voice coming from the living room, and Zoe doesn't hesitate to come near the source of loud sighs.
A familiar pair of tender brown eyes welcomes me in a pleasant way, although my expression shows the opposite emotion. Her smile slowly fades away from her beautiful face when she notices my discomfort.