Work Life {Luke Cooper~SMUT}

It's tuesday, another day of working here at Dunder Mifflin.
"Please, don't hesitate to report me any other inconvenience, Mr. Turner", I end the call and lean against the chair while covering my tired face with both of my hands.
I wish I could sleep more, but then I wouldn't prove myself that I can manage to take up on a job, despite its difficulties.

A sudden and loud sound wakes me up from my trance, causing me to almost jump out of my comfy seat.
And why the hell is Luke out there with this freezing temperature on the snow?

I distance myself from the wide window that's showing my partner throwing random small stones to catch our attention.
"Uhh, wait right there, Luke!" I eventually yell loud enough for him to hear after opening the window.

I run down the stairs to the first floor and unexpectedly find an amused Jim and a worried Dwight, both of them blocking the entrance door.

"What on earth is happening here?", I wide my eyes in surprise and cross my arms.
"No, don't come near him, Y/N!! Luke has been infected by a powerful virus, and the worst thing is that he still has our coffees", Dwight shuts his eyes tight while putting pressure on the door.
"Oh okay... Who told you that again?", I furrow my eyebrows.
"Jim. I'm glad he did".
I sigh and roll my eyes.
"I'll take care of it, meanwhile you better go hide somewhere else before the virus will makes its way into your precious organism".
Dwight nods and oddly lets me handle the situation, Jim winks at me and follows him up the stairs.

Without thinking about it twice, I immediately open the door and Luke bursts in, he shivers while still holding the cups of coffee.
I quicken my walk towards him and cups his cheeks:
"Oh god, Luke. There must be a blanket or something here...".
"I'm fine, really. I'm just... Mad. I thought they would appreciate the fact that I've started to take my job more seriously", he furrows his eyebrows and shrugs.
"They do, it's just Jim being... Jim. Dwight is totally freaking out though, so it would be better to avoid being in the same room as him" I let out a quiet giggle.

We share a smile and my eyes fall down to his once white shirt, in fact, a wider spot of coffee is clearly visible on it.
"You're the same mess as when I met you here for the first time" I gently smile and grab a tissue to clean up the spilled drink off his shirt.
I feel his stare on me but I refuse to look up:
"What...?" I ask at last.
He kisses me. He tenderly and eagerly kisses me. I drop the tissue, his arms wrap around my waist and pulls me close, while his lips reach my neck, alternating kisses and weak bites.
"Wait, Luke... We can't do this".

"Ahh teenagers... I remember when I was their age, when I used to sneak into the gir--", both Luke and I stop and look at each other after hearing a very quiet voice coming from behind a wall, and we spot Michael, the cameraman and almost all of our colleagues with their mouths open at the scene in front of them.
"What the hell?!", Luke rushes in the direction of the camera, but unfortunately, they all manage to run off.

"And they should be the adults here. I'm sorry if I got you in trouble once again" he grits his teeth and I sit on the first step of the staircase next to him.
"We'll just have to hope that it won't affect our career here... We didn't do anything excessively explicit, right?" I try to laugh either way while rubbing his back.
"Not as explicit as Michael and Jan's relationship, at least", he shows me his usual smile, dimples included.

♱ ♱

The lights went out, but then I realized it was just Kevin who thought everyone had already left the office. But not me, extra work I suppose.

"Alright Mrs. Atfield, you must warn me carefully about the whole procedure and how the printer has caught fire", I pinch the bridge of my nose as I try to reassure the woman on the other side of the phone after our "latest product" has manifested side effects.