Wet Dream {Tate Langdon~SMUT Request}

{Request for monstermash1701  <33
A.N.  Smuts in my stories are almost always at the end of each one. I swear the plots are worth it, don't skip them :p}

♱ ♱

After meeting Leah at the "skatepark" that was once a big pool, you come home feeling sleepier than ever, which is weird since you usually wouldn't sleep much in general.

You open the door to your house before calling out for either your mother or your father, only to be followed by plain silence.
You smile and conclude by thinking that it's certainly the best occasion to call out for Tate to hang out with you, since both of your parents never really agreed to it and that made you even more determined to keep staying with him.

"Tate?", but when you do pronounce his name the silence is heavy this time.
I mean, he's dead. What could he possibly be doing?
Your search of him ends only after a while more, so you decide to just head to bed. You tiredly drag your body up the stairs until you find your bedroom's door closed in front of you.
Turning the handle, you sense a a sudden wave of cold running down your spine. Too sleepy to care about it, you throw yourself carelessly against the bed, leaving a thud behind as a sound.

Time passes slowly, but only after a few minutes you're already in a paradoxical sleep state, everything else seems to fade away: the light, the few audible sounds, the wind... But not the cold.
And suddenly something makes a sinking motion on the mattress under your body on the other side of the bed, but you don't really put much thought into that. It might have been the wind again.

The possibility to dream is something extremely fascinating, you can't imagine how that'd be for Tate and the other spirits, creatures that no matter how much they want to they could never experience something like a dream.

And the deeper you fall into the trap of that dream, the more you feel the cold wandering around you.
The same dream shows none other than your boyfriend Tate proceeding to slip his tongue inside your mouth after slamming you against the wall, after a long day outside the house. You knew how needy he would be sometimes, maybe ghosts are just much more horny than humans; or maybe it's the lack of warmth that he misses. However, in these cases you could easily lose yourself in pleasure with him, even if it may seem that he could get too rough all of a sudden.
The dream, so vivid that it resembles reality, continues on even more rushed, emphasizing Tate's desire in getting what he craves.

The attention you're placing on the vision distracts you from the reality, from what's happening outside of your sleep. Wild blonde hair frames the boy's focused face while looking at your sleeping form, his head rests on his palm and a smile lingers on his face.
He notices your eyebrows furrowing slightly and that makes him wonder what is possibly troubling you right now, but when he quietly calls out your name he only gets silence. He brushes a strand of hair out of your face and begins to twirl it around his finger after kissing it gently, but your next word makes him stop in his tracks.
He feels for the second time his heart sinking at the sound of his name coming out of your mouth in a quiet moan. He notices the bright flush on your cheeks, your chest has begun to rise up and down more rapidly. You can't understand whether you feel too cold or too hot, but Tate's presence, despite its coldness, makes you feel just right.

He gulps and his smile widens, a thought about teasing you crosses his mind.
But still, it's Tate, so why would he ever reject that possibility?
He brings his hand closer to your shoulder and he proceeds brushing his fingertips against your skin down your arm. Because of the tickling sensation, your body instinctively twitches before you try to scratch your arm in order to let it go away. At that, he chuckles.