Not As It Seems {Kit Walker~SMUT}

Loud and brutal howls pierce the walls of the rooms they're segregated in; my shoes make the same sound on the shiny floor of the hallway.
The key turns in the keyhole with a thud "click"; my shoes make the same sound on the shiny floor of the hallway.
And when my feet stop my shoes' whining, the voices do the same; my shoes don't make the same sound anymore.

"Look who I caught here... I knew it."
Despite my quiet tone and composed expression, the whip in my hands means the opposite.
Wide brown eyes are now fixated on me while I move towards the surprised man in front of me, just a few steps away.

"Trying to escape again, aren't you?".
His eyes shift into a more enraged form, his hands close into fists, but I still can see the fear in his eyes.
He takes a few steps back, he realize his opportunity has gone to waste, as well as the small gap of room that was present between us.
"I..." he gulps and closes his eyes. "I want to remember you like how you were before. Before you changed, before something happened and you decided to indulge it. You were the gentlest of the nurses and of every other insane person in here".

I take another step forward and caress his face, which makes him tremble even more.
"We can't do this, Kit. Things have changed, plans have changed. But you won't, am I right?", he glances at the whip in my hands and looks up at me again. "Don't worry, Kit, I won't use it against you... Unless you don't ask me to".
He relaxes his face:
"Why is everything proving me that there is no God?".
"Oh darling, maybe you haven't found him yet".

♱ ♱

I feel his stare on me as I walk past him in the saloon, and even though my purpose here is based on another matter, I still spot him scanning me up and down, not sure if it's rather a positive or negative glance.

"Isn't Sister Y/N behaving in a rather strange manner lately?", two new nurses in the asylum are leaning against a wall, whispering to each other.
"Aren't you young women late for your confession?", I raise my eyebrows and show a convincing smile.
"Yes, we deeply apologize, Sister...".
I smile again and widen my eyes more as I stare at the two of them walking quickly down the hall.

A familiar voice echoes from inside a room, but not just a normal room, the same room that serves to punish those who disobey. With pain, almost unbearable.

I push through the door to find Kit tied up against an uncomfortable bed, electric shocks running through his body as a nurse keeps him down and another uses the tool on him.

One of them falls down to her knees when I hit her, as quickly as the slap came, the redness on her face worsen.
"What did you do?! How dare you... You filthy useless woman", my low heels find the back of her hand and put pressure on it.
"I never want to see you again in this room without my consent, is it clear?".
They both gasp and nod before frantically walk out of the room.

He, who is still traumatized by the event, struggles to breath properly, his eyes seem as if they could cease at any moment.

"Sister... I need to be forgiven. I need to prove that I haven't done any of these things they accus—", he stops when I place my hand on his cheek, his shiny eyes plead for something that we both know shouldn't be indulged in our case.
But when did we ever ignore this connection between us?

I sit beside him and remove my wimple.
"It's time for your confession, Kit", I drop my rosary.

♱ ♱

His eyebrows furrow at first, but when my robe falls to the ground his expression drastically changes. Surprised? Excited?

He weakly sighs and tries to sit up, but that doesn't happen due to the metal handcuffs on his hands.
I sit on his lap and rest my hands on his chest, he groans and his breathing becomes unsteady just by the light pressure I put on his body.