Enkidu Alter Concept

A/N: This is basically the bare bones of what I thought I could do with this story concept, nothing is final and the story may or may not even come out. So keep that in mind.

-----------------

I walk through this unknown forest, I've ran into a few weird looking creatures. I assume they are monsters. All I know is that I'm somehow Enkidu, so luckily I'm not a shapeless mass of clay since I already know what my appearance should be like. I'm currently heading towards some sounds I heard from earlier, which from my best guess is a fight? Well, I'm heading there just in case they need help, I am a supposed weapon of the gods after all.

???: Die! Mongrel beasts! 

Mongrel? Who even uses that word? But they do sound like they are in need of help. So I continue forward until I see an oddly familiar looking blond person, but no, if they are that person, shouldn't they be a guy? Also aren't they way too young? They look like a teenager, or at least around that age range. But now that I noticed that, if I am Enkidu I should be much taller than a teen, so why am I the same height? Don't tell me... the original story completely changed?! Won't this cause so many issues?!

???: Hey you over there! I grant you the privilege of assisting me, so feel honored!

Also wasn't young Gilgamesh, if she is that, supposed to be nice?! Everything is completely screwed isn't it?!

-----------------

I see Gil trying to practice with swords again on some dummies on the training grounds in the Ziggurat. Hmm... was it because we never had the supposed fight as an introduction she never learnt how to use her Gate of Babylon right? Well, might as well teach her, it's my responsibility anyways.

Enkidu: Hey Gil, do you want to know a trick to using your Gate of Babylon?

Gil: Oh? What may that be, En?

Enkidu: Don't try using the weapons individually, just toss them all out like projectiles, like you see me do with my ability.

Gil: That's rather... crude, don't you think?

Enkidu: Sure it may look like that, but think of it as a way to flaunt your treasures and overwhelming might over your enemies, doesn't that sound nice?

Gil: That does sound befitting of a king. Very well! Gate of Babylon, fire!

The dummy proceeds to get incinerated by hundreds of different noble phantasms.

Enkidu: Oooh, very good work Gil!

Gil: H-hmph, that much is expected from a king such as myself. Do feel free to praise me more however.

Enkidu: But it's missing something very important. If the enemy has short red hair and is copying your treasures, or is a useless goddess that has the same name as Uruk's patron goddess, you should say "Onore fucker!" as you shoot at them, okay?

Gil: Alright then? Gate of Babylon! Bear witness to your judgement for insulting me! Onore Fucker!!!

I then see Siduri rushing at us as Gil finishes shouting that... oops?

Siduri: What are you teaching the king?!

Enkidu: Uhh... character development?

-----------------

I'm currently in a maid costume that all the best tailors of Uruk painstakingly made to perfection after I described it in detail to Gil... what have I done...

Gil: Indeed, this is the greatest treasure I have ever bore witness to. Get in my treasury. Now.

Enkidu: I-I don't think I can go in there though...