Makima Simp becomes death. / Reincarnated as a random Honkai mob?!

A/N: So, I had this neat idea. Well two neat ideas to be exact, and since I'm too lazy to post these as separate chapters I'll just smack them together as a 2 in 1 kind of deal. Anyways, yeet-

-------------------------------------------

Plot summary: Basically a massive makima simp gets reincarnated in chainsaw man. Skipping  over the terms and conditions in their excitement, they end up not realizing that they are getting reincarnated as the death devil. Chaos ensues. Also still deciding between a gender bend or pure yuri, since I'm not sure which has a wider audience.

Makima Simp P.O.V

I love Makima, it's as simple as that. I love everything about her, the red everything, that stern and cold look, that braid, and oh god... the suit... don't get me started on the suit. Everything about her is perfect, which is why when I died I only wanted one thing, to see her, to be with her... which is why... which is why...

...

Why am I the goddamn death devil's incarnation!?!? Doesn't she like, completely hate this thing?!?! How am I supposed to simp now?!?! I want to get eaten out by Makima! Not be the target of being eaten by Denji, that's nasty as hell! This reincarnation sucks!!!!

-------------------

Hello, I am Kyohakushi. Well that's my new name anyways, but it appears I have been caught simping for my wife... a little... too hard. By that I mean it seems someone has discovered my collection of various stuff I had to commission with my hard earned money. Which is why I currently now find myself in this situation.

Power: You're... gay? You like w o m e n?

Kyohakushi: Yeah, I do. So what?

I see the fiend begin shaking uncontrollably from what appears to be rage, but why-

Power: Eww! A lebanon! A lebanon! A lego citizen! A denizen of the B.L.T! A practitioner of lasagna! I HATE GAY PEOPLE!!!! AGHHHH!!!! I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!

Resist the urge, don't say die, don't say die, don't kill off an important character too early. Suddenly I hear a door open and turn my head to see Makima, looking as beautiful as ever, walk into the room. She sees power about to jump at me and calmly walks in front of her. Ahh! She's just so cool!

Makima: Power, it's not very nice to do that to someone. I like that very women over there, so don't go and kill her, would you?

Ah! She said she likes me in front of someone! Hehe, I'm so happy! I don't care if I'm being gaslit or manipulated, I love it either way! Even if it's a toxic relationship, It's still a relationship with Makima!

Power: Y-you're... you're-

*Shatter*

We all look at the source of the noise, it's Denji standing at the doorway, dropping a plate of food he had in his hands. Uh... this is awkward... until Makima forcibly grabs me and shoves me behind her back. Ah! The force and uncaring nature of that action! Makima is the best!

Denji: M-miss Makima, y-you're... a lesbian?

Makima: I don't know what you're talking about, Denji.

I poke out my head from behind Makima and see Aki right behind Denji. He sighs, puts his palm on his forehead, and then proceeds to promptly turn around and walk outside again. Hmm, it seems we both are in a bit of a predicament. But isn't this like, super couple things?! We're stuck in between a rock and hard place together! Hooray!

Looks: