No Date No Life/Bowel Slaying/Celtic Teacher Flexes on Gods

A/N: This time it's a trio of ideas, because why not! I had these ideas floating around and nearly forgot about some of them completely, so I'm just gonna plop them down here before that happens. So on with the ideas!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Story 1: Date a Live x No Game No Life

Plot Summary: The world of No Game No life meets Date a Live! Girls that are weapons of mass destruction meet! A harem protagonist is there too, but he doesn't matter, cause ofc, it's yuri! But how exactly does this happen? Well basically, a Flugel in the Great War gets bonked so hard by a god they get amnesia(sound familiar?) and sent to a different universe. They also look identical to Jibril... but are they really?

-----------------------

Amnesiac Flugel P.O.V:

Oww... my head- no, my everything hurts. I rub my eyes and open them, being blinded by the light of the... what is this place? No... I can't... I can't even recall who I am? Where I'm from? I can't recall anything at all, not even a single bit of it. I can still recall rather basic knowledge, anything beyond language and stuff to live is just... void.

*Flap*

I get a mouthful of feathers, so I swat whatever bird it was out of my face. Then I realize something weird as I smack away this supposed bird, I felt something when I did, and it wasn't the sensation of feathers on my hand. Looking at the thing, it's a wing? A wing attached to my back? I try to move it, and it responds to my thoughts as if it was just another limb.

...

Am I a bird person? A berson? A pird? I try flapping them around a bit more, as I saw I had two, and it's fun. It kicks up some dust and stuff though, so I stop as I cough out the dirt I inhaled, it seems the wind they produce is rather strong. Getting off the ground, which I luckily at least remembered how to walk, I take a look around.

*Crumble*

*Crash*

To which I see destroyed structures falling apart around me, not to mention some are up in flames. But that is ignoring the fact that I am stuck in a massive crater in the ground... did I cause this? Also, even if I don't remember anything, all of these things look super weird to me, but that is probably just a side effect of my memory loss.

*Vrrrmmmm*

Hmm? What's with that weird noise-

???: AST! Prepare to die for the sake of humanity, spirit!

I see some weird metal thing with rockets attached land and start speaking. Spirit? Humanity? What is that? So I raise my hand in question.

Flugel: Can I eat it?

Weird thingy: Watch out! This one sounds dangerous! It might try biting or eating you!

The thing with weirder things attached shouts at me. Me? Dangerous? Is asking questions not allowed? I simply wanted to satiate my thirst for knowledge though... but shattering my disappointment, I hear noises that don't seem to come from the things in front of me. Soon enough... an Immanity pops up?

Immanity? That word is somewhat strange, but it's like my brain automatically associated the word since the things that ran up just now matches the description? It's weird, but I just somehow know that those things are Immanity. But from the looks of things, there is a blue and there is a purple Immanity.

Blue Immanity: Tohka! Distract the AST while I try and rescue her! Be careful!

Purple Immanity: Got it, Shido!