"You weren't supposed to get attached"

I hope y'all are having a good day! (also this is a week later)

Pov: State of Oregon

I woke up to the sound of my older brother's phone alarm, damn that thing was loud which is probably why Apple woke up as well (he sleeps in the same general area as me and Pennsylvania).

"do you ever turn that damn thing down? what time is it even?" I asked, tired of waking up early and having to sleep the rest of the day because my stupid brother ruined my sleep schedule.

"dad and step-papa have to go to the meeting today!" he sounded like he was late or something, although it was 5:25 in the morning, I sighed getting out of bed and throwing on my comfy Tillamook sweatshirt over my pajamas.

"they go to their meeting later today, remember?" Apple tried to calm down big brother. I looked in my drawer for 'stuff' Washington had given me, sadly I'm out of stock, and I smiled knowing that we would be home alone today so I can just bargain with Washington later.

"yeah but we should still get up early!" he almost yelled, Apple shushed him trying not to wake up every state.

"y'all gonna keep overthinking things, or are you gonna go downstairs?" I asked, a bit tired of their small bickering. We walked down the stairs hoping that we didn't wake up in another state. thankfully for us, the only ones who were up were dad, Russia, and Georgia.

"Hey, dad." I yawned waving to my half-awake father and flopping onto the large-ish couch.

"Hello, Oregon" I smiled at him tiredly

Pov: Russia

"what should we tell the UN during the meeting?" I asked Ame knowing that we must tell them something.

"uhm... I guess you can tell them about my sleep schedule.." I looked at him sympathetically, I wasn't sure I felt ok telling America's secrets to some rude countries.

"Are you sure?" he nodded

"yeah, you can just tell them I'm as bad as Germany or something" he reassured me it was fine, I wasn't so sure, but took his word for it.

"When are you guys leaving?" Oregon asked, impatiently

"12 seconds" Ame responded grabbing his keys and jacket

"Penny doesn't let Oregon bargain anything with Washington, alright?" I asked the second eldest state.

"Alright!" he gave me a big thumbs up, I nodded and left, locking the door behind me while a striped country urged me to hurry. once I finished locking up the door I held his head in mine and gave him a little calm-down kiss. he bushed deeply and I chuckled walking toward the car.

"come on, Ame!" I shouted while he stood there flustered, a few seconds later he came back to reality and ran to the car.

"great you got me flustered now we're gonna be late," he said pointing the blame at me, I knew he didn't mean it.

he started up the car and drove off to the meeting.

At the UN meeting

Pov: (still) Russia

When me and Ame walked into the room everyone was already there, they stared at us, I'm not gonna lie it felt pretty shitty, I understand how america feels now.

"now you're late too?" UN said rudely, and i immediately cut him off

"his house is significantly far away, don't pester us" they looked at me surprised with my response.

"sorry, sorry, now why don't we talk about something else?" that was where the meeting got loud, everyone was arguing with the way another does things, meanwhile the more peaceful countries just quietly conversed about global warming and other things like that. Me and Ame were way too tired to deal with the loud countries shit so we walked over to the place where Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, and the UN was sitting.

"hey can we join your important conversation?" I asked, knowing Ame was already half asleep

"you promise not to fight?" Ireland looked at the both of us, I almost laughed my ass off right there.

"we promise, Ame is half asleep anyway" i sat down at the closest chair and helped the practically sleep-walking country to his chair. he fell completely asleep, on my shoulder. I smiled at the beautiful sleeping country and looked back at the small group.

"you weren't supposed to get attached." he looked at me.

"i did not" I replied. then he looked at the peacefully sleeping country and back at me.

"sure" UN said sarcastically and Ireland started the conversation again. we talked for a while, every once in a while Ame will wake up and say something helpful then fall back asleep. soon rather than later everyone became a group again, meaning there was only one question left.

"why is the capitalist laying on your arm?" asked North Korea, 'i was not expecting him to ask that'

"because he's tired" I responded

"what would he be tired from, doing nothing?" I glared at him angrily

"he's just as bad, maybe even worse than Germany, that's why." they all looked at Ame and me then at Germany who had just processed what i had said

"What do you mean by that?" He said back to me, defensively

"I mean he stays up all night working or worrying about something" I responded glancing at the sleeping country

"Is that why he's asleep right now?" UN asked

"Most of the reason" I regret saying that

"What the other reason?" I shook my head, he sighed And looked at his watch

"It's time to rap this meeting up" after that everyone said their goodbye's and left the room. America woke up.

"Ruski?" He asked looking up at me

"It's alright, I told them only what you wanted me to" he smiled at me lovingly

"We should go now" we got up and headed for the car.

986 words in one night. Pain.

America's Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें