A rough morning

I just had a random chaotic idea-

POV: Third person

America woke up cuddling next to Russia, then Oregon walked in, he was wearing a tie-dye shirt and grey sweatpants how, and the fuck did Oregon look more tired than America!?

"Dad..." Russia woke up immediately and shot up, while America slowly got up to turn to his sleep-deprived-looking child

"Hey, little buddy, what's up?" He said lovingly.

"New York started a party in the bedroom and kept half the states awake all night," he said quietly "and Washington is hiding from me..." the last sentence he said with a slightly frightening tone

"All right, I'll deal with it." He got up slowly with Russia behind him.

"Why is papa not talking?" He asked, sounding less sleep deprived.

"He doesn't like speaking English in the morning it's harder for him, especially when he wakes up suddenly" he nodded.

When America, Russia, and Oregon got to the room where the party took place.

"Oh god..." there were 7 states on the floor, 3 states laying on top of each other, somewhere around 11 states were staring at America and Russia, and the rest were laying somewhere in the room.

"New York," America said with a stern tone that sent shivers up the state's spine.

"yeah dad?" he responded sheepishly

"Explain."

"so- I was bored and ran out of things to do, and I didn't wanna sleep so-"

"Which of your siblings gave you the idea" America sounded pissed

"Ah, good ol' crusty ass Ohio-"

"language, where is he."

"he passed out." he sounded disappointed.

"mind' helping me and Ruski get your siblings to bed" he looked at the staring states "including the awake ones especially the ones you gave alcohol-" New York quickly defended himself

"actually I wasn't the one who gave them the alcohol- it was Alaska and North Dakota, if you want the details" America looked around the room full of states, he saw North Dakota lying on California who looked dead.

"I don't wanna know, Where's Alaska?"

"vat du you vant," Alaska said coldly, sitting down with several empty bottles surrounding him.

"Isn't that the innocent kid?" Russia asked

"he gets like this sometimes, plus the mad amount of alcohol" New York answered. Russia looked a little proud of the child until America looked back at him for a moment.

"clean up this mess and put your siblings to sleep, unless Alaska doesn't want to." he left New York, Alaska, and several half-dead states to clean up the mess.

POV: Russia

I had no idea the states could do something like that, it was pretty impressive.