Instant regret

- Third person but with TR again because idk I wanted to for some reason? -

"Scheiße, scheiße, scheiße, schei-"

"Third? why are you here? aren't you normally with your family?" A familiar voice said from behind him. The Japanese Empire.

"oh...hey," He greeted his friend, still in a shitty mood. She stared at him knowingly, although most people could probably tell that something was wrong.

"Is something the matter?" She asked, having noticed the sweat dripping down his face. His eyes widened, surprised by the sudden question.

"Not even a hello?" he asked, plastering a sarcastic smile on his face. She glared at him, unamused, "Fine, I did something good for once and it's backfiring- and I'm not even the one affected by it" he blurted, his anxiety creeping back.

"And that is?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I tried convincing that southwestern Arschloch to stop whatever he's doing" he answered, ashamedly.

"He did the exact opposite, huh?" She concluded, understanding their situation. TR nodded his head, looking down at the ground, "Well? you better warn him! I may have a grudge but if whatever he's doing is bad enough to make you hate him then go warn the US!" She demanded, shooing him off.

- Finally Ame POV -

45, 46, 47, 48, 49. Still 49.

I ended up counting the states every 5 minutes, anxiety unable to disappear. I would've had Russ help me out while I do work if it weren't for him having to do the same. So I'm back to sleepless nights, but this time I'm constantly worried my states will get snatched by my own blood.

I glance over to the door, yearning for someone to just be there. But no, most help but eventually they have to go home or do their work. I think it might be because they 'trust' that I can fix my own problems, or because they think I'm 'overreacting' but, I could be wrong. I kinda hope I'm wrong.

I slowly walk out of the living room, almost convinced that all 49 states were there in the room with me. The hall had a slight breeze in it, meaning that either a retired country was near or that I need to close the windows. I slipped off my sunglasses, causing a certain German to appear.

"Reich?" I asked, flabbergasted, he had never even tried to speak with me!

"Yeah, uh. Long story short... Es tut mir leid Amerika, I am sorry for what I've done... and what I just did on accident," My eyes widened, excuse me?

"What."

"I uh- I tried to get your- to get confederate to stop whatever the scheiß he's doing but he took it as an insult-" he blurted out, shamefully.

I couldn't help but get pissed. There were only two reasons he had to apologize for insulting confetti. Confetti was either mad and was kidnapping another child, or he felt challenged and is now planning to kidnap my child.

"We don't have time for this." I grabbed the former country by the wrist, threw open the door, and pulled him into the living room. I counted the heads again, and again, eventually, I think Reich started getting concerned.

Reich couldn't leave anyway, I was holding onto him, still absolutely pissed but slightly felt bad for his wrist, then again, he was dead anyway, and he somewhat deserved pain.

The door swung open. Russia? Oh, how I needed him right now... Still holding onto the German, I sped through the hallway to get to the front door, by the time I was there I was out of breath, gasping for air.