Secret meeting

This chapter is very cringe, I apologize in advance.

POV: Britain
Once America and Russia left the building we all went back to the meeting room to have a 'secret meeting' which meant that my child has done something. Again. At least this time it wasn't just him, although he probably got Russia in trouble as well.

As I walked into the room for the second time today, I noticed UN sitting there looking at the lot of us' while we sit down, tired of being near each other.

"So, we all know what we're here for, yes?" He asked, like the bastard he is for making us come back. We all nodded.

"Russia has betrayed us and now we need a group of countries to follow both of them." Did he think this was some secret spy mission? This may be an annoying country and a tall, strong country but one of them is still my son and the other... seems close to him, which means they're both not bad countries just... slightly aggravating. I was gonna yell my arse off at the UN but Someone beat me to it.

"EXCUSE ME, but they're not just some evil super-villains! This is how we would treat ein country if they were to blow up the erde or something, shouldn't we at least phrase it a little differently?!" Yelled an clearly aggravated German.

"He is correct maybe we shouldn't say things like, 'betrayed' us, maybe he has a reason to keep it from us." I said

"Or, maybe the stupid American is actually blackmailing him!" Yelled another angry country

"No, he would've dealt with it or signaled for us, also he was very close and clingy with the American he definitely would've kept his distance if that were to be true" UN was right they weren't even fighting today

"EEEK!!" Japan shrieked

"What is it?" Asked the UN

"What if they're dating!!" She grinned wildly, clearly another one of her 'ships'

"Impossible, what could've happened to cause something like that?" Everyone was silent for a moment, nobody wanted or knew how to answer that question.

After a few moments of silence UN changed the subject to something more... appropriate, and we talked about what else they could possibly be hiding.

"Didn't Russia say that America doesn't get much sleep, I mean I know that Germany is bad at getting enough sleep, not to offend him, but Russia said America could possibly be worse than him and that's saying something." Germany then glared at Poland for a second then nodded understanding his friends point.

"I believe he did say that, although there was obviously something he is keeping from us which is why I think we should send some countries over to figure it out" the UN had a point, they were definitely keeping something from us

"but what if what they are keeping from us is personal? it could also be a secret that isn't dangerous but is extremely personal." Canada tried to reason with UN

"Which is why we must find out" there was no arguing with UN at this point

"alright, but who are you sending?" Canada asked

"I might send Great Britain, unless he doesn't want to find out what is so important that his own son and Russia have to keep from us."

"I am definitely going" I confirmed 

"good, now who else wants to go?" several other states raised their hands, and we spent the next thirty-minutes fighting and choosing who would go. we ended up with me, Canada, Ukraine, Poland, and Germany.

"alright, do you know where he lives?" Asked the UN

"nobody knows where he lives" Canada responded

"nobody, but me!" he sounded proud of knowing where every one of us lives, it was honestly quite frightening.

"alright UN, where does he live?" 

sorry this chapter was so short, hope you guys have a great day/night!

Erde = earth (german)