Bad Timing

"Harumi! Pack your bags we need to get out of here now!"Lloyd yelled bursting into her room. "Omg! What's happening?" "we are under attack and we need to get to the bounty now" "oh, great does this happen often?" Harumi yells over the blaring siren. "Umm, yes. Kinda ""ok, i'm ready." Good now let's get out of here!" Lloyd said, grabbing one of her bags and her hand. "Hurry!" Nya yelled at them. They made it onto the bounty safely and they made it away from the monastery. "Who was attacking up?" Harumi inquired after she set her stuff down. "Well, we're not sure the person's face was covered" Lloyd told her, helping her get situated into her new room. "Lloyd, do you know how long we'll be on here?" "Sorry Rumi i don't" "it's fine" she finished as they walked out to the upper deck. "So what's the plan?" Lloyd asked Pixal who was at the computers setting up their new coms. "We don't have one currently, but Zane is working on one" Pixel told us as she went back to the computers. Lloyd left to go talk to the rest of the team.

"Soo, whatcha going?" "I'm setting up the new coms so that you have one and so they're stronger" "Wow, thanks Pix. and where are we right now?" "We are about to cross over Prime Evils Eye," Pixel said, sending shivers down Harumi's spine."P-Prime Evils Eye!?!" "Yes," Pixel replied blankly. She was obviously focused on setting up the coms.

"Lloyd, Lloyd!" Harumi yelled running down the dimly lit hall. "Woah, what's going on?" "We're about to pass over Prime Evil's eye!!" "Why are you freaking out?" "don't you remember we're practically a magnet for Prime Evil's Eye!" "Ok, ok chill please Pix is a great driver we'll be just fine" Lloyd told the scared girl embracing her in a hug. "Hey!" They heard voices from behind. They turn around to find that it's Kai. "Get a room!" Kai yelled while pretending to gag. "I could say the same for you and Sky" Lloyd said with a smirk. Kai blushed and ran past us with his head down.

"That was kinda mean, Lloyd," Harumi said, turning to face him. "Oh, c'mon it was funny though" "Ok, fine it was kinda funny" Harumi chuckled. Lloyd left and headed up to the upper deck to see if Zane had a plan.

"So do we have a plan?" Lloyd asked the group. "No" they all said in unison. "Ok, so we're just going on hope?" "Yep," The group replied. "The coms are ready!" Pixel yelled excitedly. "Lloyd give Harumi's hers when you see her" "Got it Pix" Lloyd called back running to bring Harumi her com. "Hey, Rumi, I have your com!" "Nice!" Harumi said, jumping up and putting it on. "We are over Prime Evil's Eye, there is a storm I would suggest you brace yourself." Said Zane's voice over the coms. "Well, here we go," Lloyd sighed. The duo went up to the upper deck to check on the conditions.

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!! EVERYONE GRAB A WEAPON!!" Jay yelled frantically running around grabbing whatever weapons were on hand. "Here, Rumi take the sword!" Lloyd offered her a sword. She takes the sword silently praying that she would not have to use it. They all headed to the bow all except for Pixal who had to stay at the wheel. A bunch of little attack robots came at the ninja "We have a ton in the back!" The ninja and Harumi heard Pixals voice over the coms. "Ka, Nya, Jay, and Cole go to the back. Zane help pix!" Lloyd commanded the ninja. Him and Harumi stayed at the bow; it wasn't quite as bad there. "LOOK OUT!" was the last thing Harumi heard before she blacked out.