The Call

"Hey, Lloyd! Can you grab the screwdriver for me?" "Yep, you got it!" Lloyd says returning with a screwdriver for fixing the coms. "So, how's it going with fixing the coms?" "Just like fixing coms goes." Harumi replied in an annoyed tone. "Wow, snarky" Lloyd replied with his best smile. Harumi slapped him. "Ow!" "That's what you get!" The both of them started laughing. Lloyd sat down to watch her work. He dropped one of the wires. she got out of her seat to get it, Lloyd did the same. when they reached for it their hands collided. Harumi blushed looking away as she got up with the wire and went back to work.

"Ugh!!" Harumi exclaimed, throwing her screwdriver down in anger. "Woah, what's going on?" "I can't fix the com!!" Harumi yelled. "Do you want to walk outside a little? it's really nice plus you've been inside all day." "...Fine!" Harumi groaned, taking Lloyds hands. They walked around the woods for a little while. "It's starting to get late, let's head back Rumi" "Ok" They made it back to the cabin right before it started raining. "That was close," Harumi laughed. "Hey.. Lloyd, I'm sorry about slapping you earlier." "It's fine you were frustrated." "No, bu-" Harumi was cut off by Lloyds lips on hers, she was surprised at first but kissed him back. When they separated the couple laughed, Harumi leaned in for another but was interrupted by voices over the coms.

"Lloyd, Harumi? anyone?" "Nya!" they yelled together, "Thank the First Spinjitsu Master your ok!" "How's it going with you guys?" Harumi asked Nya on the other side. "Well, we're still trying to rebuild the bounty in the rain, but otherwise pretty good. What about you two?" What they couldn't see was Nyas smirk after the story Pixal told. "Good actually, we found a cabin and were doing just fine" Harumi and Lloyd filled in together. "Good, hey Lloyd, can I talk to Rumi for a sec?" "Yeah, sure" Harumi went over to the bedroom and closed the door, "Hey Nya what's up?" "So?" Nya asked "So what?.... Nya, why did you want to talk to me?" "Well first thing i about to apologize for not trusting you, and do i actually like Lloyd as much as Pixal told us?" Harumi mentally face palmed herself. "I forgive you, Pix told you that?" Harumi asked nervously. "Not just me but the whole group!" "geez lower your voice, please." "Why? you two have been in the woods for almost 2 days." "Ok, so?" "Has he told you anything or have you?" "Again, lower your voice, and I'll tell you everything when we get back to the bounty, ok?" "Ok"

"What was that about?" Lloyd asked as Harumi exited the room. "Hmm?.. oh she was just... apologizing ""That's great!" Lloyd said, hugging her. "Yeah, and it's getting late, let's head to bed." Harumi suggested. "Oh and, Lloyd, tomorrow we'll try to fix the tracker so they can find us" "Sounds good Rumi!" Lloyd said, kissing her on the cheek.