An Old "Friend"

{7:06 am}

"Mhm '' Harumi groaned, lifting her head slightly and she was slightly shocked to see Lloyd. Their bodies were pressed against each other. Then she remembered last night. Not realizing that his arm was around her waist, she shifted to look at the time, and stopped when she felt his hand. "Hey" Lloyd said sleepily, his emerald green eyes looking at her, his hair a mess. Which she found rather cute, she had to use all her self control to not play with his hair. "I'm sorry, i woke you up" "It's fine, what time is it?" "I don't know, if you liked your arm I can look" She said smirking. He blushed slowly, removing his arm. "Ahh!" Harumi almost fell off the bed but was caught by Lloyd. "Heh, thanks" She was so grateful for the dim lighting she was hoping he couldn't see her blushing.

"We should-'' Lloyd was cut off by a banging sound at the cabin door. They look at each other, scared. Lloyd grabbed his sword. The two went to the door, Harumi stayed behind him. Lloyd opened the door, but didn't see anything. "There's nothing here" Harumi stated right before she was thrown against a tree. "Well, it's good to ssssee you," Pythor hissed. Lloyd ran at him with his sword, but Pythor dodged it. Harumi took out her chop sticks that were holding her hair up. She pulled off a case to reveal that they were small knives. She also ran at Pythor who grabbed her wrist, and threw her at a tree. "Hi, princesss, Pythor had one of her knives to her throat. Lloyd saw this and his oni side came out. He charged at Pythor, eyes a blazing purple and hands glowing. He got Pythor off Harumi, who fell to the ground. Harumi started catching her breath as she helplessly watched Lloyd beat up Pythor,

As Lloyd was about to end him "Lloyd don't, this isn't you!" Harumi's outburst made Lloyd turn his head to look at her. He didn't even recognize him. She broke down into tears knowing that his only weakness was his loved ones in danger. "Harumi!" Lloyd called, dropping Pythor, letting him get away. "Are you ok?" Harumi was scared of Lloyd, she squirmed and hugged her legs. "Harumi, I would never hurt you." Lloyd whispered sweetly. She looked into his eyes which she hadn't realized until now that there were tears forming. She threw herself into his arms. "I love you" Lloyd was shocked. But whispered back "I love you too." "Now let's go inside, ok?" Harumi nodded her head. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked back to the cabin.

"We should fix your com, since mine is not in fixable shape" Harumi laughed as she grabbed Lloyds com and a few nearby tools and started to work on it.