A Surprise

Lloyd woke up in the bounty med bay, he saw Harumi and Master Wu walking. The expression on her face looked worried, but he couldn't hear their conversation. Harumi noticed that Lloyd was now awake. She ran over and pulled him into a hug. "I hope you don't mind, but what were you and Master Wu talking about? You looked worried." She walked over and locked the door. "You have to prommes you won't tell anyone, Ok?" Lloyds thoughts raced, is something wrong with her or him, or did, no that's not possible. Although Kai would say that. "Ok, I promise." "Well, when I was fighting the snake, aka saving you" he laughed. "I saw a green energy light, I ignored it," "Like my powers?" He asked. "Yes, exactly like your powers, and that green light stuffed saved you" LLoyd processed this for a moment. But when he realized. "How? H-How is that Possible?" "I don't know!" Harumi cried. She sat next to Lloyd, Zane was passing after hearing from master Wu. Zane knocked, "What is Zane doing here?" Lloyd asked, that was a stuped question he mentally face palmed himself. "Zane came here to do a scan." She let Zane in, he did a scan on her. His system processed for a minute. He nodded his head, and Harumi broke down in tears again. Zane left knowing that she and Lloyd needed to talk.

"How is it even possible?" Harumi asked. "How, how, how?" She continued. "Rumi, it's fine, I'm here for you, no matter what. Ok, It's not fine but I'm here now." Nya ran in "Rumi!, is it true?" Harumi looked over at her friend, and ushered her to sit down. "Yes it is" Was all Harumi could say and she still got choked up. "I can't believe it." Nya sighed. And at the moment Master Wu ran in. "Harumi, I'm sorry to say but It's not temporary." Lloyd hugged the girl tighter. "S-So I'll be stuck like this forever?" Harumi asked between sobs 'Is there a way to alter it?" Wu shook his head no. Cole came in hearing the commotion. He saw Harumi, one of his friends, crying. "What's happening?" Everyone turned their attention to Cole. "Harumi has somehow altered everything that we know." Nya told Cole, he obviously wasn't great with hints. He cocked his head sideways "I'm still confused." "I've somehow managed to 'absorb' Lloyd powers i didn't alter his but now i also have them." Harumi blurted. "What!" Cole yelled. Kai and Jay came down with Pixal right behind them. "You what?!" Kai and Jay yelled at the same time. Pixal did another scan. "The results are conclusive, Harumi does now have elemental powers" Pixal told the group. Wu came in again. "I figured out how Harumi got the powers!" Everyone now turned their attention to Wu. "Due to her and Lloyd, emotional connection, and physical" The ninja laughed. Wu gave them a laugh and you'll be sleeping with the chicken glare. The ninja stopped. Lloyd and Harumis faces heated up. "Their bond was so strong that the power transferred. It has never been done until now" Wu finished. Once everyone left the room Lloyd turned to Harumi and said "I can train you and teach you everything you need to know" Harumi smiled. "I would like that very much. He then pulled her in and kissed her sweetly.

I hope you liked this story, I think I'm going to end it here but i will work on another. and leave your Llorumi one shot ideas below. also what did you think it was before they said what it was. I would love to know. <3