A Battle

"Pst" Lloyd immediately woke up, "Who's there?" "It's just me Lloyd," said a familiar voice. "Hey, come in" Harumi walked into his room and sat down next to him on his bed. "Is something wrong?" Lloyd asks. Harumi forgot how much she missed his sleepy voice, and his messy hair. "I- uh I had a nightmare." "Was it the same as last time or different?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulders. "I can't lie, Lloyd, I didn't have a nightmare, I- Im really sorry about overreacting earlier!" She cried. "Rumi, it's fine, I get it." "Really?" she asked, looking up at him. "Yes, come here" Lloyd pulled her closer to him, "Harumi, I always have and always will love you no matter what" He kissed her head, she threw her arms around him. Lloyd smiled, "I hope someday to call you Harumi Garmadon." He whispered so softly she couldn't hear,or at least he thought she couldn't. She blushed madly at what he said.

"Lloyd?" "Yeah Rumi" "I don't want to continue keeping our relationship a secret." Lloyd was taken by surprise. "Why is that?" Lloyd asked her to comb his fingers through her hair. "I-I just feel we've been together long enough, and I don't care about what people think of us. As long as I have you I'm ok." She said, He lifted her up into his lap and kissed her. It was the longest uninterrupted kiss they'd had. "He-" Lloyd was cut off by Harumi kissing him. "Lloyd held her tight as they laid down to go to sleep.

"Lloyd, we need you up here now!" called a voice over the coms. Harumi woke up and shook Lloyd. "Lloyd get up, they need you upstairs" "Ugh!" Lloyd rolled over and Harumi got out of his bed and started to leave. "Ok, I get your point!" Lloyd yelled, sometimes all he needed was a little push. "What's going on up here?" Lloyd asked. "Your dad is back, and he has a giant snake!" Jay yelled, "that's not good" Harumi stated. "No, it's not," Nya agreed.

Lloyd went to his room to pack some supplies for fighting Garmadon and the snake. Harumi knocks on the door. "Come in!" Lloyd called from his bathroom. Harumi walked over to him and put her arms around him. "Is something wrong?" Lloyd was concerned this didn't happen often. "I- I just, you're going to be gone again and this time it could be worse." He stopped packing and hugged her back. "I promise i'll come back" Lloyd promised the scared girl. "I have a surprise for you!" Harumi called excitedly. she pulled out two small boxes which had coms in them. "They are our personal coms. They are long range and are hard to break." Harumi was so excited to give this to Lloyd. he went in to peck her lips. but as they were separating she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in again. He leaned his body on hers slightly as she leaned back on the bathroom counter. his hands were in her hips, one of her hands was in his hair, the other around his neck. It was a long, passionate kiss. Harumi didn't want to let go of him, but had to do so he could get ready to go.

{Time skip to during the ninjas battle with Garmadon and the snake}

The ninja had been fighting this snake for 2 whole weeks. Harumi had a plan that she hoped would help. "Boys, and Nya. I have created a plan that should help!" "Great, what is it?" Cole asked. "Well, the snake has a weak spot near its head closer to its belly though, If one of you can hit it strong enough, It should kill it." "Sounds good enough to me," Nya commented. "Great!" Harumi exclaimed "So what we need to do is, Zane I need you to make an ice bridge, Nya, and Cole you two need to get people away and clear and buildings nearby, go and get started, Jay you and Kai need to distract the snake and get it to raise itself up, and Lloyd when i say now you his it with as much energy as you can muster, got it everyone?" She got a yes from all the tired team members. "On the count of three Zane, then Lloyd gets up the ramp, and Jay and Kai distract. 1.... 2..... 3!" Zane made his ramp, Jay and Kai started to distract it from the building above, and Lloyd got to his spot. "Any time Rumi," Lloyd said. "And.....Now!" Lloyd shot the snake but it moved and he missed the spot. The snake cane after Lloyd. "Lloyd!" Harumi yelled, the camera's cut out and she no longer had feed, Pixel couldn't get it to work either. Harumi Grabbed a weapon and took Lloyds spare bike. "Where's Lloyd?!" Harumi yelled running over to Kai who was nearest to her. "Ummmm" "Over there!!!" Nya yelled pointing to at least 50 feet away. Harumi jumped onto the bike and rode over to where Lloyd and the snake were.

She grappled a hook at the snake catching it and she put the motorcycle into auto pilot as it continued to wrap around the snake in circles. 'She ran up the rope, Sword in hand. She saw green around her but ignored it. The snake died when she hit it, Harumi helped Lloyd onto the bike as they drove away from the snake. 

If you would please leave llorumi one shots in the comments, I WILL NOT write smut or lemon stuff tho. make it look like

Title: 

Plot:

When it is set (AU):

And rating, like :Fluff, drama, funny ect (I much prefer writing fluff, but its your choice)