Friends

Zane's voice boomed over the intercoms. "Everyone to the deck, please." Everyone in the group ran up to the upper deck where Lloyd and Zane already were. "What's going on?" Jay asked. Harumi and the girls have now arrived. "Zane, tell me what's going on." Pixel demanded. "It's my father," Lloyd said with a worried expression. Harumi walked over to him and put her arm through his. "Oh, no! What's he doing?!" Cole asked, now running up. "Well, we don't know yet, '' Nya told Cole, who was definitely behind on everything that was happening. "I have a camera feed!" Zane called. "And I've got his location!" Pixal yelled from next to him. "Nya steer the ship!" Lloyd commanded. "We need to get down there and fight!" Kai called grabbing weapons "What about me? Harumi asked. "It's better you stay here," Lloyd said, giving her a hug before he and the ninja left. Pixal and Harumi were the only ones on the bounty at that point.

For the last 6 months the ninja had been on and off the bounty during their fight with Garmadon. Lloyd and Harumi havent really talked to each other in that time.

Garmadon disappeared, and Lloyd finally got to go back to Harumi. *knock* *knock* "Rumi, can I come in?" Harumi had her earbuds in so she couldn't hear him, she didn't know that the ninja were back. Lloyd walked in and put his hand on her shoulder. Her and Pix had been training every day while the ninja were gone. She grabbed his hand, hooked his arm behind his back, and pinned him to the ground. Lloyd rolled himself over, so she could see his face. She was prepared to punch him before she saw his face. "Lloyd!" She got off him, and helped him up. "Sorry about that" she apologized . "It's fine Rumi, Garmadon went back off grid, so we're back to square one." "Oh, that's not good is it?" She asked putting her earbuds away. "Yeah it's not, and since when did you listen to music?" "whenever i get lonely" she replied. Lloyd looked at her puzzled. "When you guys were gone it got lonely Pix was always busy, so i listened to music to keep myself company." Lloyd pulled her into a hug. "I'm here now," He whispered.

Over the next few days Lloyd noticed that Harumi was always in her room listening to her music, she seemed.... distant. Harumi walked out into the hall to see what was going on out there, she heard a lot of yelling. As soon as she stepped into the hall, someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into Lloyds room. She whipped herself around, and met Lloyds face. They were inches away. "Hey" he smiled. "She smiled back. "Lloyd, do you need to talk?" she asked getting out of his grip. "What's been going on with you? I'm back but you seem.... Distant" he finished. He motioned her to come sit next to him on his bed. She sat down next to him, "What do you mean?" she asked. "I mean, you're always in your room, you've been ignoring me, I mean-" "Right" she looked sorry. Lloyd felt bad for her, they sat in silence for a few moments. "You were gone!I feared everyday if you would ever come back, if you were sick, or hurt, or if your dad got you. I know it's stuped to be upset about something I can't control, but Lloyd, I love you!! And I don't want to lose you again! Six Months!!!" She finished with tears forming, she ran out to her room. Lloyd followed, But she had locked her door. "Harumi, please let me in. I'm sorry!" LLoyd stood at her door for a few minutes. He heard the ninja call for him. "I'm here if you ever need me, '' Lloyd whispered.

Lloyd went to play video games with the boys. Nya went over to Harumi's room seeing that she wasn't with Lloyd. "Rumi" "Go away!" Harumi yelled. "It's Nya." Harumi opened the door and let her in. "Hey, what's going on with you and Lloyd?" "We had a fight." Harumi replied, another tear streaming down her face. "What was it about?" It was stuped I overreacted, and I don't know how to apologize." The white haired girl cried. "We fought, because I'm upset that he was gone for six months!" "Rumi'' Nya hugged her friend. "I get it me and Jay have fights like that all the time."

The girls just sat there in silence for a few minutes. "My words of advice Lloyd were talking about. He's a hopeless romantic." "Ive noticed" Harumi laughed. "Just... do you ever get nightmares?" Nya asked. "Yes, why is that important?" "Pretend you had a nightmare, or if you actually do that's good too." Harumi was thoroughly confused. "I still don't get why?" "Like I said nightmare, then go to Lloyd, he'll comfort you, of anyone on this ship, I feel like you would know that best." Nya laughed. Harumi looked at her friend surprised. "Is that what you do?" "No, Jay tends to get in trouble, and I have to help him. Be glad you're with Lloyd" Nya told her friend. Nya helped her friend clean her face from the tears. "Do you really think that plan will work?" Harumi asked. "Think? I know it will work!" Nya exclaimed. Harumi sighed "Ok if you say so"