Danger?!

Harumi woke up to see Lloyd leaning over her "your ok!" Lloyd sighed helping her up and envisioning her in a hug. "What happened?" Harumi asked, still slightly groggy. "we were under attack and the bounty crashed and me and you ended up here" Harumi's eyes were wide "please tell me where not in Prime Evils Eye!" "Hate to say but....we are" Lloyd told the scared girl. "Oh!" Harumi groaned "I'm sure we'll be fine, I have a sword and I'm sure there is a shelter somewhere up ahead" Lloyd said, trying to reassure her. "Ok, ya we'll go off your hope" Harumi sighed.

"I hope Lloyd and Harumi are doing ok" Kai said as he moved wool from the broken bounty over to Zane. "I'm sure they're fine, Kai," Nya reassured her brother. "Lloyd will make sure Harumi is safe and Harumi will do the same for him" Pixal added in. "Since when did you and Harumi get so close?" Kai asked. "Umm, not too long ago." Pixal said, trying to fix the computer.

"Aaa!" Lloyd heard Harumi scream from a distance. He ran over to her to check on her. "Harumi what's-" he got cut off when he saw a snake. "Harumi don't move, ok! She nodded her head. Lloyd used his powers and got rid of the snake. "Are you hurt? Did the snake bite you?" "I'm in shock I'll say that, and umm ya it but me" Harumi said with her head down "where did you get bit?" "on my ankle" "Oh gosh!" Lloyd gasped "What?! Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, tell me what is happening!" "it's just, umm... well... Can you move your leg?" Harumi is successful in moving her leg. "Yes, I can. Why are you asking" "That snake bite should leave your leg paralyzed but i guess i got the wrong snake" Lloyd said nervously laughing. "Ok, help me get up and let's go find shelter" Harumi told Lloyd. Lloyd helped her get up she tried to walk, but was having trouble. "Here, let me help" Lloyd told her putting his arm under hers to help her walk.

                                                                          {20 Minutes Later}

"Ah! Lloyd, I can't feel my leg!" "I can't feel my leg!" "Oh my gosh! umm.. here let me carry you" Lloyd said, picking her up bridal style. Harumi blushed and she hid it by burying her face in his shoulder. She had her arms wrapped around his neck.