The Date

{10 pm}

"Rumi!" Lloyd whispers, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the garage. "Oh, hey Lloyd" "Here we are m'lady" Lloyd says jokingly putting out his hand to help her into his car. Harumi rolled her eyes "Dork!" "Oh, but you love it," Lloyd said with a smirk. Making Harumi blush, he knew what he was doing, he loved how it looked when her cheeks were all rosy. He started his engine. And the couple rode off to the canals. The ride was mostly silent, the radio was on, and Harumi looked into the night sky in awe. "Umm.." Lloyd started. "Lloyd?" Harumi cut him off. "Yes Rumi?" "Is this a date?" she asked, looking at him. "Do you want it to be?" He asked the girl, he had to keep his eyes on the road, like a responsible driver. Harumi was surprised she didn't expect that answer. "Uhh.... Yeah, I-I do want this to be a date." Lloyd couldn't keep from smiling. He put the coordinates into his car, and switched to auto pilot. "Rumi," He started. He leaned over the center console of his car, using one hand to balance himself, and the other he put around the back of Harumi's neck. She was shocked but went with it. He pulled her close, their lips met, she ran her hand through his hair. They smiled as they pulled away. "Rumi, if you want this to be a date, it's a date." He said after he had gone back to driving. The two of them couldn't help but smile the whole rest of the ride.

They had finally arrived at the canals, Lloyd took her to a little cafe. For a 'dinner' type thing. Lloyd and Harumi settled on a Creme Brulee together, and Harumi got tea. After eating, Lloyd and Harumi walked on the canals. "I remember the last time we were here," Harumi sighed. "Rumi that's the pa-" "Lloyd i know that its past i mean it was a good memory" Harumi said in a soft tone. That made Lloyd smile. They stood on the bridge and enjoyed each other's company. "What are you supposed to do on a date?" Harumi laughed at Lloyds question. "I really don't know, but this is perfect." Harumi sighed looking at Lloyd with her amber eyes. Lloyd melted looking into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her but they were in a public place, he is the green ninja, she is Harumi jade, the girl that brought back Lord Garmadon, and destroyed ninjago. She was having the same thoughts, and at the moment it seems that her impulsive thoughts had won.

She walked over to him and before he knew it their lips were connected, he got his hands on her waist, and her arms around his neck. She knew it wouldn't be long till reporters were swarming him, their lips had to part. His hands still on her waist and her hands around his neck. He pulled her into a hug. "We should head home," he whispered. "It's almost 11:30" He told her, taking her hand, and leading her to the car. The now official couple said their goodnights, and heeded to their rooms.

{5:32 am}

Harumi was awoken by blaring sirens and red alarm lights. "Ughhhh!!"

Harumi screamed burying her face in her pillow. "Ru-" "Yeah, yeah i know. Im coming!" Harumi called to her Boyfriend as she grabbed her bag. "Who in FSM'S name would attack us at 5 in the morning?!?" Harumi yelled over the sirens as she and Lloyd ran to the bounty. "Well since you want to know, its Pythor, Asphera, and the Mechanic." they finally made it onto the bounty she headed to her room. "Harumi!" Pixal and Nya called from behind her. "Hey, girls!" "Sooooo... How'd it go?" Nya asked. "How did what go?" Rumi countered. "You weren't in your room last night." Pixal said. "Yeah, we went to your room hoping to do a girls spa night." Nua said still suspicious. "Uhh.." Harumi grabbed the two girls' wrists and dragged them into her room. "First, why at 10 pm?" "Well" the two started then looked at each other. "We couldn't sleep so we decided to check on you" Nay finished. "And your turn, where were you?" Nya asked Harumi. Harumi checked to make sure the coast was clear. "Ok, so"

"Hey, Zane. I was wondering if you could give me any advice on girls." Lloyd asked as we walked over to Zane, who was setting up the new symptom for the computers. "Sure Lloyd, what do you want to know?" "Well..."

"Aaaa, that's so cute!!!!" Nya and Pixal squeal. "I know, I know, please keep your voices down. You know Kai still doesn't like the thought that me and Lloyd are together ,let alone the real thing" The girls quieted.

More coming soon!! :)