Arctic Aura

His toneless voice discerned a Paradise dominated orchestra... Perhaps a being from a sacred realm.

A nameless God... Or Devil?

And there he was prestigious and glorious...Greatly shining through my pain and enemies;

"Release the sword." He smirked, his presence akin to that of an untamed predator.

The knight mumbled, "Who are you to order me around like that?!"

"What a disgrace! How dare you raise your voice at-!"

The peculiar man serenely drew closer and closer, his neatly polished boots knocking on the hard ground with each step alarming the cautious guards. In a callous response, they heedlessly tried to fling Themellia to the side of the amassed mud, showing utter disrespect to her unconscious body.

However...

Much like a thunderclap with empty hands on the apathetic winter evening. With a nonchalant and swift motion, he appeared right before her, gently catching her in his Arctic armour for a fleeting moment. Chamenos, unintentionally, stole a brief glance at her brutal state, his typically pitiless eyes unexpectedly faltering. Fully aware of his body emanating a frighteningly ice-cold aura, he commanded with precision:

"Diomedes, get her treated immediately." Yet, despite his unruffled demeanour, his gaze pierced through the superficial surroundings with unwavering intensity.

"So you're after revenge, huh?! Come at me then! Who even are you?!" The guard's voice echoed with false bravado, a facade of pride masking his true vulnerability.

Such a bizarre profile of Chamenos would have even questioned the law makers of exotic knights as he resembled the opposite, however still assured incredible authority.

"Revenge...?" He uttered calmly, and right there, it all began... His movements controlled so divinely, orchestrating the speed and velocity of the guards as if it were a one-sided and careless waltz. Each shimmering cut tore their pathetic flesh wide open.

"Such a sinister and devil some eyes..." One of the civilians whispered in shock to the other.

"He appears as some kind of nobleman, no?"

"Indeed, he seems strangely familiar... Can't quite place it though."

As if befitting a lone wolf with crystallized vigilance, who could only rely on himself, he raised his serrated and noble sword, letting the misty clouds reflect on its polished blade.

"You caught me in a bad mood." With emptiness in his eyes, Chamenos, devoid of any allure, materialized behind the numb men. "Pathetic..." They nervously reached for their cherished swords, only to discover them already impaled on one of the merchant's desks. "What?! When did this happen? I just had it in my hand!" Before their obvious question could be addressed, the royalty indifferently struck again, this time with a drastic force against their wrists. "Huh? This bastard is aiming at our veins!"

With an apathic tone, he commented: "Didn't you claim, you were godly warriors?"

"How dare you disrespect us?!"

"I wanted to spare his life, but no way... Let's kill him!"

The stunned crowd, forming a rampant circle was keen to watch how this unusual battle was unfolding.

Though...To their misfortune....

"Hey! This isn't a battle! That guy is practically serving you all a beating to the core... Boring, to say the least."