The Return

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

                 Sitting outside of the house smoking the blunt I just rolled listening to my baby daddy no cap. I would say all the time what I would have done when he came back, but here I was crying and locking my door again. shit was crazy how you could picture stuff in your head all the time and never really know the outcome. Looking down at the gun in my hand, it was going to be me or him and something told me I was going to have to use this to save or end my life. I was just tired. every time I turned around there was something and if I was being real, I was tired, but I was not about to let this pussy ass bitch get me here again. I knew I couldn't give him the satisfaction or the power to think he meant that much to me. I wasn't that same girl; he would know that, and I was ready to fight for my life. Then I thought about what my uncle k said, you kill a nigga twice before u let that nigga get the chance to take your happiness because in the fucked up world that's all you got. So, at that moment, I made up my mind that he had to go and he had to go now. Putting the now roach on the table I walked into my room and walked out, and everything went in slow motion.

𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

        As Phat walks down the stairs to where she heard her father and her uncle talking she walked right into the kitchen and looked at her uncle and then her dad she turned and saw a face she thought she would never see again. everyone turned their head to her, and her brother was the first one to say something but before he could get the words out Phat raise the gun and Pulled the trigger until there were no more bullets in the gun.

𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱

            Looking at my now dead brother on the floor and looking back up at Phat I walked up to her and grab the gun and passed it to Tyron telling him to call Chris and them, Once turning to Phat I looked at her and she still was looking at the body on the floor then she just broke down crying almost falling on the floor before I grabbed her and fall on the floor with her in my hand. All she kept saying was how sorry she was, but it was him or her. What the fuck was going on I didn't know but I was going to get to the bottom of this shit where the hell was Amber's ass. I looked down at my little angel and she looked broken and I knew what she did was something that she had to do and not something she want it to do. phat are you okay? as she looked at me, I looked at her with the most understanding eyes I could sum up. I need you to get up, baby, take a shower, and give Tyron your clothes, okay? I looked at Tyron and he was looking at Phat with so much hurt and confusion. TYRON this is not the time for you to be stuck the neighbors are going to call the cops I need you to take her up then come help me take him downstairs. He nods with a low yes sir as he walked to her helping her up the stairs I kept hearing her say how sorry she was. What the fuck, I knew we had a time frame before they got here. That's the only thing about living in a white neighborhood them motherfuckers can't mind their business. rolling his body up with the rug he was on I grab the dolly from the basement and put him in it. Putting him in Tyron comes down the stairs. I need you to grab a big towel and start cleaning. Walking to the living room turned on music I turned it up and walked him downstairs dancing. Now I know most are like why he is not mad, to be honest, I knew this nigga was fuckin on my Ex-wife and he was stealing from me. So, I was going to get him but Phat got to him before I could.

Walking back upstairs grabbing water, I heard the door knock just in time. Walking to the door I was met with two officers and Chris and Dre. Yes, sir how may I help you guys I moved to the side and let the kids in. We got a complaint that there were gunshots heard. I am so sorry but there were no gunshots just doing a little cleaning before my wife gets home, sir. Oh, okay sir and this is your home. Do you mind if I see some id? No problem, sir passing him my id and yes I have been the owner of this house for about 18 years now and I own a couple more over here. I looked at his partner as he ran my id in the car coming back not too much longer. Okay, think looks good keep it down y'all have a lovely day. you guys as well as I closed the door and looked at everyone looking at me. The fuck y'all looking at hell, where is my baby. She still hasn't come down the stairs, Tyron. Nawl she is still up there let me go check on her. Nawl I got it to help them clean up all this blood and watch my food. Walking upstairs I heard the music coming from her bedroom. Monnie are you okay can I come in? I heard her walking, as the door opened letting me in. walking in with her to the bed where she was rolling up. My fucking kids are just like their damn daddy. How are you feeling love? I am good daddy I just can't believe it is finally over. What's over baby you know you can tell me about anything. Looking as she lit the blunt up and took a few pulls passing it to me. she gave me that look, and I knew I was going to need to roll up a few more. Hold that thought sweets, running to my room and grabbing my bag, and woods running back. Okay, start I'm all ears honey.