THE UNKNOW

Where do I go,  I would go to Chris's house but then I know he's going to hounding me like he the damn FBI. Then he would make me tell him and that would open an unwanted conversation. I knew if I told him the reason he would kill him with no hesitations which didn't sound like a bad thing but I don't want everybody in this mess. so I'm just going to go and if he asks I'm going to say that my mom said to just stay here because it was raining too hard and she ain't want me driving in it. As I pull up to the brownstone I see no cars getting out  I walked up to the front door and used my key that Chris gave me. I'm just going to his room and watch a movie till he gets here but I can't watch tv with no food Tf. yep, I'm big so, I'm not watching any movie with nothing to eat and that's just that.  I walk into the kitchen I walk straight to the snack cabinet. As I'm bent down about to get a motherfucking bag of purple skittles I hear a noise I looked under my legs and there stood john looking at my ass with his lip in his mouth. I stood up and grabbed a bag of flaming hots and acts if he's not there. Bro P, you need to make your fucking self-known I could have killed your ugly ass. That would be lovely is that request still on the table? Haha, why are you n my house Chirs is not here? Nawl duhh fucker. How did you even get in my house i locked the damn door before I went to take a shower? It was then that I noticed he had nothing on but a towel around his wastes. Dear lord this man is fine too bad he's an ass but lord his body makes the lady parts tingle. You see something you like? yep, but too bad its owner is a shithead. whatever I'm punch that nigga for giving your ass a key and look your big ass eating my damn snacks again. See that's my problem with you your ass always running your mouth but if I talk about your big ass head with those dry ass lips, I get called mean. IDC stay out my shit your ass always in my shit you never eat his shit and you're his company not mine how tf that work. Well, stop getting what I like, and I won't be in your shit ugly ass nigga. Anyway, why you here. Cuz I can be nigga you in my business? don't do that. "Here you go with that ghetto ass shit and what I tell you about wearing them shorts around here. Boy I'm a GROWN ASSWOMEN but you knew that and plus I'm about to go in the room and watch tv and go to sleep. IDC all I'm saying is stay in the room we about to have company and you know how those niggas are. yea yea whatever I do what I want when I want and those niggas not worried about my big ass. yea that ass is fat, anyways you heard what I said.ight I'm about to get in the shower ugly ass  nigga and stop looking at my ass, this too much for you to handle little nigga.Trust me P I can handle anything that's thrown at me you better sit your young ass down for your ass not be able to walk. and on that note, I ran my big ass up the stairs and went to drop my food off and get some of Chirs boxers and one of East shirts.

            𝓓𝓐𝓥𝓔 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

     she just doesn't know the things I would do to her SMH. as I was in thought I heard the doorbell ring and someone making a beat on the door, and I knew who it was. opening the door, I see Smokey with Dre looking higher than the Eiffel Tower. Smokey y the fuck are you like this bruh? How you knew it was me? cuz nigga only you do shit like that. Chirs your ugly ass best friend up there and nigga who told your egg head ass to give her a key I'm trying to get your ass out now you inviting more people. Then she eating my food nigga tf. stop bitch East damn. he said walking by me running upstairs and we all went behind him. As we walked into the room their P was bent over in some boxers putting lotion on. I heard a choir of damns and I saw everyone looking at her except Chirs. she jumped up and ran to Chirs as she jumped on him and they landed in the bed and she rolled over and hugged his side. they acted as if they were not just with each other. I just walked out thinking about the things I would do to her.

 PHAT-PHAT𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

                  In the shower, I thought about that monster. I can't believe that this nigga was back how tf am I supposed to fucking go home to that shit. I just got out of the shower and looked in the mirror and I saw all the damn things I had to grow to love. from my legs that have dips in them to the dip in my waste.  I use to let people talk about this sexy ass body what the actual fuck was wrong with me. I put on the boxers and shirt with no bra because who about to sleep in that. I think the fuck not. I don't know how people put lotion on in the restroom it is too damn hot up in there for me. I bent down and put on my lotion when I heard stops at the door I kept butting on my location because this ain't my house who come in this hoe ain't got shit to do with me. I just thought it was my damn best friend I realized that it was more people when I heard a whole bunch of damns. I looked up and there stood my baby daddy and my brother along with my best friend and that airhead he calls brother. I ran to my bestie because I missed him so much. damn, I don't get a hug like that, and I'm your baby daddy. hey, Smokey I said as I walked to him and gave him a bear hug. Mhm, Phat your ass smells good. nigga get off my sister smelling her and shit. thank you hey Dre I missed you, big bro. I miss you too little sis. what yall about to get into I say as smokey goes to sit down and I lay down and put my feet on him. shit nun couple of the niggas about to come over and we just about to chill smoke. This all yall do I need to get more friends I say with the biggest eye roll I could do. what I tell you about that shit your eyes going to get stuck. ight whatever im going to my room don't come messing with me night uglys. I walked down the hall and I saw East in his room cleaning his guns. everything this man does is fine but his mouth makes him ugly. as I walk into the room and lay on the bed thinking. it was the first time I got to think and my mind deliberate about my uncle K. his birthday was coming up he would have been 24. ughh thank god it was the weekend and I wouldn't have to go to that hell hole. I real life just want to take the one class online .im have to talk to my people about it. thinking of them that fuck nigga still there. I really don't want to go there with him there. I might just stay over here for a while. knowing my pops he won't care because he loves him some Chirs and East.  He always tells East to come over and bring me a pound. yes, my pops smoke that man can smoke East under a bus and that's saying a lot cuz he smokes every 10 mins. thinking myself to sleep after I prayed.

𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥(Ambers step-uncle)

                  where Landybugt its going on 3 in the morning why she not at home yet I asked my ugly ass brother. bruh you in her business? don't do that nigga she in her skin, why you worried about it. I can't be worried about my nieces? I mean yea but we got this over here she at her best friend's house he called me and told me. HE.. you ok with her saying at a nigga house. yes I know they ain't got shit going on and I trust my kid once again you in our business? Okay, nigga I know dont do that you have to stop fucking hang out with them young ass kids. yea, get the fuck out of my face you big eared mother fucker. ight im head it upstairs im be in the shower. I don't give a fuck what you about to do im not your  bitch.  in the shower all I thought about was my lovebug, she was all I ever thought about. oh, how shed had grown into a lovely lady. she always was a lovely girl but now she was a woman my woman. I know some may call me sick but I don't think I'm. I'm just a man who knows what he wants and is going to get what he wants even if I have to take it. she was what I want it Patience is the love of my life and I was going to take her away from here. I couldn't live without her and I was tired of watching from away I want it her to myself and I was going to have that. just thinking about her I felt my stick harden. I grabbed it and moved my hand at a steady pace as I thought of her under me. she always knew what sound to make as I wiped her tears away. I start it going faster as I felt wind opening my eyes and there  Angle stood in a robe she dropped it and got on her knees and went to work. she might be a hoe but she knew how to work her mouth. you see me and Angle had been messing around since I meet her. I told my dumb-ass brother not to marry her but what did he do. I felt myself about to cum so I grabbed her face and start to pump myself in and out of her mouth. I finished as I heard my brother calling her as I caught my breath. she grabbed her robe and walked out not before grabbing a mint out of the dresser. I shook my head and laugh how could she suck my dick then go talk to her husband. I put my shit on and walked out getting in the bed going to sleep with my lovebug on my mind 

I felt so nasty writing this, hope yall like it sorry for the long wait