The Love I Have (Part Two)

I looked down at old girl as she was asleep. I just finished giving her that pipe and put her ass straight to sleep.  for the life of me, I couldn't rm her name and tbh I didn't give a fuck she was just a quick fuck and that's it. as I was in her shit all I could think about was Phat phat and her thick ass and how all of them nigga was looking at what was mine. I got up out of what's a face's bed so I could get the fuck and get to making this money.  I walked out and got in the car and went to the trap for the night when I got done it was 2:30 I had to sneak in because ik my mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me and really, I ain't want to hear her crying and begging me to stop because she knew we need it the money we both knew this. 

     The next morning, I saw phat phat walk in the schoolhouse looking bad ash. she had her hair in them curls she knew I loved, and she had these tights on that did nothing but make her ass shake more. just looking at her I was ready to take her little ass into one of these rooms and fuck the shit out of her. the thing is ik if I was looking at her all these niggas were. it felt like I hadn't talked to her all year. she walked up to me and told me she had to talk to me and she had this look in her eyes I ain't seen since that time she tried to climb on the counter without my help.

         Later that day, Chirs, and all the boys were talking about the party we were going to throw for Chirs nasty 16 my boy was finally going to be grown.  I felt somebody come and hug me from behind I thought it was phat phat I was about to say damn you getting bold today but when I turned around it was old girl and before I knew it she had her mouth on mine. I mean I ain't push her off but I'm a nigga and I'm single, so I just let it happen. I ain't know phat phat was in there until I heard them call her name and I see her just looking our way with tears coming down her face. I hate seeing her cry like it just does something to my mind I go into attack mode. I tried to grab her hand as she walked by to ask her what was wrong. at least to tell her I loved her but Ig would just call her tn on her phone. I didn't know that was going to be the last time I would talk to her for a min.

          Weeks had gone by, and I tried to talk to her at school everywhere. I called her phone the house phone, but she wouldn't talk to me. today was enough I was going to talk to her whether she liked it or not. it was the end of school and I saw her walking down the street.  phat phat stop let me talk to you buddy. she just looked at me. the way she looked at me like I was like she ain't even know, like I was some nigga she ain't never meet before and not her best friend since diapers.  and that right there had me in tears. Amber please why are not talking to me you know my best friend and I love you and it hurts my heart when you just walk away from me. just let me know what I did so I can fix it pls. then I looked into her eyes, and I saw she was not even paying attention to me at all. at this point I was getting pissed here I was crying my eyes out and she was not even looking at me let alone paying me any mind. I began to call her name and wave my hand in front of her face. then I saw her core and she had this confused look on her face as she processed to cuss me out about crying and shit. it was there the first time she had to raise her voice at me.  then she just walked away. fuck it then I'm not about to chase after her I got too many bitches that want me.

       That night was Chirs party, and everyone was inside but I was just not enjoying myself all I could do was think about phat phat, I need to get some air. Chirs bro I'm about to go smoke outside it too much going on in here. ight bro, I'm coming with you I need a break too. ight bro, I miss her. nigga who. phat phat she doesn't want to talk to me anymore she ain't even care that I was crying bro I can't lose her I need her bro. dude just let her cool down you love her, and you know she loves you, did you ask her why she mad at you. dude's it's because old girl kisses me and she saw bro. ik I should've used that bitch off of me, but I was thinking with my dick and not my head. bro don't start that crying shit sounding like a little bitch. ight bro, you right let me get my shit together I'm going over there after we leave here.  as we were walking up to the door all I heard was Chirs say d watch out, but it was too late all I heard was the sound of the gun going off and it just kept going. I felt my body go to the ground and here I was about to die at 16 this was not how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to go to college me and Phat phat, me playing football her being at every game in high school and then we would get married and live happily ever after. but here I was tasting my blood what a bitter taste. I can hear Chirs crying and begging me to stay with him, but it was getting harder to breathe. as much as I told myself that I was going to make it out of these I knew that I was not. here I was yet another one of my mother's kids gone by the streets. what am I going to do about this? I have no idea. I looked up at Chirs. as I saw the tears going down his face. take care of Phat phat and my mother and tell them I love them both from the bottom of my heart. and as I took my last breath, I asked God for his forgiveness and that he kept them safe.

                                                                   THE END 

    Yall this damn chapter had me in my feelings I mean I was crying writing it

    Yall this damn chapter had me in my feelings I mean I was crying writing it. I hope yall like it ladybugs