CHAPTER 1-10

Chapter 1

    magic domain.

    The majestic and majestic palace occupies one-third of the area of ​​the Demon Realm, and the resplendent and resplendent buildings don't look luxurious under the dim yellow and gloomy sky, but add a touch of gloom and desolation.

    Feng Qi sat on the golden seat in the main hall, looking at Yingying Yanyan below in a daze, next to a handsome man in revealing clothes who was feeding her grapes ambiguously, but she silently turned her head to hide, even though it had been a while since she passed through, But she is still not very used to this kind of scene.

    People in the Devil Realm are sensual and lustful, and the word integrity has nothing to do with them, but Feng Qi, as a modern person, still works hard to stick to her own integrity.

    It was just a late sleep, but she didn’t expect that she would be transmigrated into a romance novel written by herself after waking up, and what she was wearing was not a heroine or an important female supporting role, but a small cannon fodder in the early stage , trying to rob the heroine of a man with vicious and vicious methods, and was finally wiped out, which became a fuse that triggered the war between righteousness and evil.

    As for why such a small cannon fodder like her can trigger a war between the righteous and the devil, it is because she still has the title of the saint of the demon clan on her head.

    A demon saint who was born on the altar hides her identity on a whim and goes undercover in Misty Valley where the heroine is. After framing the heroine several times, her identity was revealed and she died in the hands of the heroine, which aroused the anger of the demon world and started a war.

    She played such a role in the early stage that is not good for herself or others.

    Feng Qi silently changed her posture on the golden seat. She knew she would pass through. She set up a world where hello, me, everyone is good, and not the current situation where there are not many good people except the devil world. Condition.

    The human world and the fairy world have lost contact for thousands of years, and it has been a long time since there has been a monk who has successfully ascended to the sky. Immortal stones can trigger a bloody battle, this is really a world where the weak eat the strong.

    "How about it, have you decided when to go?" On a soft couch on the right side of the golden seat lay a coquettish beauty. Compared with Feng Qi's repulsion, she enjoyed the service of the male servant very much. And the thin red gauze can't hide the exquisite figure at all.

    Feng Qi raised her eyes to look at the speaker, and opened her mouth with a look of hesitation. This person is Ji Manqiu, the Right Protector of the Devil Realm, a supporting role who is treated better than her body and can live to the last chapter. The question she just asked It was talking about Feng Qi going to Misty Valley.

    When she passed through, this body had been born from the altar for a while, and it had already happened on a whim.

    If she went to Misty Valley, her identity would be revealed and she would definitely die. If she didn't go to Misty Valley... Feng Qi secretly thought about the possibility of surviving...

    Ji Manqiu didn't know what Feng Qi was thinking, she covered her mouth and yawned, Said slowly: "The master is leaving the customs, why don't you go after he comes out."

    Ji Manqiu dispelled Feng Qi's thoughts of continuing to think, she sighed, and got up from the golden seat resignedly, "... Let's go now." Staying in the Demon Realm is better than going to Misty Valley to find a way out, the Lord of the Demon Realm is her long-term bed/partner of this body, to be honest, she is not ready to lose her integrity.