CHAPTER 21-25

Chapter 21

    Qingshan is not close to the city where Feng Qi and the others are located, but closer to the Lingyun faction. Under the cliff of ten thousand feet is the Linghai, which has now declined.

    Three days later, Liu Cheng came as promised, accompanied by two disciples of the Lingyun Sect.

    "These two are my junior sisters. They just went to Qingshan yesterday, and they happened to see the place where the blue bird landed. They can show us the way."

    "Then let's go." Yu Xi crossed her arms and glanced at Ji Manqiu, who also stood up with them, pursed her lips and said nothing.

    Everyone walked with their swords, and they arrived at the entrance of Qingshan in a short time. The two Lingyun faction people took the initiative to lead the way ahead. They walked deeper and deeper in the valley, and Liu Cheng slowly retreated from the front to Feng Qi and Ruan Lan. Beside her, she smiled at Feng Qi, and then said softly: "We will come to the blue bird's nest in a while, and nephew Feng and my two junior sisters can wait outside to avoid accidental injury."

    Feng Qi first looked at Ruan Lan After glancing at it, she nodded and said, "Okay." The

    blue bird's nest is in the deepest part of the valley, surrounded by dense forests and narrow areas, the two of them will get in the way if they go in together, Ruan Lan stopped in front of the forest, and she took out her light sword on the ground Draw a sword circle, then took Feng Qi's hand and put a small bell in her palm, and said softly: "If you have something to do, ring it, and wait for me here."

    Feng Qi obediently walked into the sword circle , pinching the little bell and nodded.

    Liu Cheng glanced at the sword circle indiscriminately, frowned for a moment, then relaxed it, and said with a smile: "Senior sister, don't worry, my two junior sisters will protect the little nephew."

    Ruan Lan was neither salty nor weak . The ground responded, and then walked into the forest first.

    "It's just a blue bird, so I won't join in the fun." Ji Manqiu looked bored at the forest in front of her. She walked to the side of the bluestone and sat down, lowering her head and stroking the little fox in her arms.

    Liu Cheng's eyes darkened when he saw her, but in the end he didn't say anything, and left behind Ruan Lan and Yu Xie.

    "The aura of monsters here is very strong." Ji Manqiu said casually while pinching the little fox's paw, "There must be other monsters nearby."

    Feng Qi wrinkled her nose and sniffed, and said doubtfully "Why don't I smell anything?"

    Ji Manqiu laughed in a low voice, and jokingly said, "What can your nose smell?"

    Feng Qi curled her lips, really underestimating her, although she didn't smell the smell of monsters, But it smelled the breath of many demons.

    Subconsciously licking her lips, Feng Qi raised her eyes to look at the two absent-minded disciples of the Lingyun sect, and asked, "Are there any monsters in this mountain besides the blue bird?"

    "Yes." One of them said After a pause, she continued: "The inner alchemy also has dual attributes of water and soil, but it's not as good as a blue bird." Just as

    she finished speaking, a sharp cry suddenly came from the depths of the forest, and the blue bird, which could cover the sky with its wings spread out, soared into the sky However, he was caught by the heaven and earth net woven by sword energy, and finally fell down helplessly.